[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 001Bulbasaur_Dream.png (124 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
001Bulbasaur_Dream.png
124 KB, 1000x998
Tell me /v/, which pokemon is the the best and why? I haven't played since blue on original gb.
>>
File: mega_rayquaza.png (180 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
mega_rayquaza.png
180 KB, 400x480
>>319988106
Mega Rayquaza. It literally has very few real flaws and is currently the closest thing to a perfect Pokémon in the entire game. It's more deserving of the title "God" than the actual Pokemon god, Arceus.

also
>>>/vp/
>>
you can stick your penis in it!
>>
>>319988292
Thanks for your imput. Unfortunately i'm a retard and meant to say which pokemon game is the best.

That's a pretty bad arse looking pokemon though.
>>
File: 352Kecleon_Dream.png (15 KB, 254x268) Image search: [Google]
352Kecleon_Dream.png
15 KB, 254x268
this guy
he's a cool lizard that can turn mostly invisible and gameplaywise he has a lot of fun gimmicks and a wide movepool
>>
>>319988401
Black2/White2

Good mon selection, isn't piss easy, plenty to do after the E4
>>
>>319988708
Thanks mate
>>
File: heartgold-soulsilver.jpg (55 KB, 460x210) Image search: [Google]
heartgold-soulsilver.jpg
55 KB, 460x210
>>319988106
literally perfection. its also a remake of the original sequel to red/blue/yellow so you can see what became of kanto after red (you, the player) became the new pokemon champion
>>
>>319988106
Dodri and iksbat are the best
>>
>>319989369
this guy's right.
>>
>>319988106
Heart Gold/Soul Silver would be a great place to pick back up. They're not the latest, but they're remakes of Gold & Silver, so it would kinda be like going from gen 1 to gen 2. There's lots of stuff in Gold/Silver that goes back to Red & Blue, especially after you beat the new Elite 4, so you'll get a nostalgia bonus, especially from the hypest final boss fight in RPG history.

The original Gold & Silver tried to cram a lot into one GameBoy cart, and people feel some parts were too small or too thinly stretched, but the remakes fill those parts out properly, and then add lots of cool new shit on top of that. And then there's the item you can get to switch the soundtrack to the chiptune from the original games, which is is awesome.
>>
File: 160.png (63 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
160.png
63 KB, 230x230
>>319989369
>>319988708
I have played every Pokemon gen countless times since I first got Blue or Red (I honestly can't remember) under the jebus tree 17 years ago, I have put at the very least several thousand hours into this series and I truly do love it, despite gamefreak's "one-step foreward, one-step backwards, one-step to the side" approach to game design. I agree with what these two anon's said, Blk2/wht2 and HG/SS are objectively the best
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.