[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone played this shit and if so is it decent at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (541 KB, 643x443) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
541 KB, 643x443
has anyone played this shit and if so is it decent at all?
>>
>>319981092
>early access survival sandbox game on steam
They're all the fucking same, Anon
>>
>>319981165
I know but I'm a sad lonely man who needs some game as an excuse to interact with people online. Surely you understand.
>>
>>319981335
Pick one that looks like it doesn't use placeholder assets.
>>
>>319981335
Try Helldivers
>>
>>319981419
Honestly I'd be more concerned about performance. Rust looks a lot better than this game, but its unity so it runs like complete garbage.
>>
>>319981565
I was actually having a look at the store page for that earlier. Looks fun enough. Is it pretty good for some bro-op?
>>
>>319981741
It's bro-op: the game
If you've ever played Magicka it's that, but with Starship Troopers instead of wizards
>>
been playing it solo. it's fun so far - a lot more solid than most early access survival. it just needs some more content
>>
>>319981968
I really enjoyed magicka actually. Bought the 4 pack to play with my friends but I could never get them to. Does it have pub matches that you can just queue up for? If so Ill probably buy it.
>>
>>319982258
Yeah, it has matchmaking. I've been playing it solo, and pugs are sort of hit or miss but once you get to the higher levels the weak are culled and only the bros survive
>>
if the dev can't even come up with a decent title, then you already know it's shit
>>
>>319981092
If you watch the Hurtworld trailer on Steam the guy with the bow kills a man named DickMcFeast. They kept that in the trailer. 23 seconds in.
>>
>>319981741
>bro-op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opnEwKYv2vI
>>
>>319981092
I returned it because it's Rust but worse. Way less content. There are trees everywhere but you can't get wood from them. You can only get wood from logs that are few and far between. Run speed is so slow it feels like you're slogging through a swamp while sprinting. Takes forever just to get a small house built.

It's got some good things going for it but it's not worth $20 yet, not by a long shot.
>>
>>319981092
He looks like Burch.
>>
>>319983073
I think I will buy this. The only question is is the DLC worth it or not?
>>
That fucking guitar sound in the trailer is so-o-o-o funny. You should listen to it, anons.
>>
>>319981092
nah stick to rust and keep crying about how bad it is
>>
>>319983553
None of the DLC stuff is really necessary. It's mostly sidegrades and gimmicky stuff, with costumes. It's just for variety.
If you really want all the DLC, get the deluxe edition.
Otherwise, buy the base game, and then wait for the winter sale to buy the pack with all of it.
>>
>>319983682
I know early access is usually garbage, but since it was Garry I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

>>319983904
Alright, I think ill just pass on the dlc for now. Pulled the trigger and bought it. Hopefully it sates my thirst for co-op. Thanks for the recommendation anon.
>>
ARK or Rust should be the only ones you play because they won't die right away.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.