[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i always liked games that incorporated eating or restaurant dining.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: E10_025.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
E10_025.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
i always liked games that incorporated eating or restaurant dining.

One of them is called River City Ransom. very cool nes game.
>>
>>319980862
One I liked was Key of Heaven where different types food would heal you and raise your stats.
>>
why does cloud know what korea is?
>>
>>319980862
FFXV is going to have buffs you receive from the food your party eats while camping, so that's something to look forward to.
>>
>>319980862
During the height of Iron Chef in japan im suprised no cooking games came out more. Only ones I can think of similar to it would be minis games in suikoden 2.

Anyone know of any others?
>>
File: Octodad-Dadliest-Catch.jpg (203 KB, 1920x982) Image search: [Google]
Octodad-Dadliest-Catch.jpg
203 KB, 1920x982
Did enjoy struggling in the restaurant in meme game related
>>
>>319980862
Midgar was so fucking comfy. I hope you can explore all of the sectors in the remake.

Junon was great too with the parade minigame and all the shinra soldiers hitting me when i fucked up on tv during the parade.

fuck saving the planet and long haired faggot bosses. Let me play minigames.
>>
>>319983030
It's probably the word Yakiniku, poorly translated into English by the scumbags they replaced Ted Woolsey with.
>>
File: grandia10.gif (353 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
grandia10.gif
353 KB, 500x456
You're gonna like Grandia then.
>>
You can cook in Legend of Legaia 2, and that meal will buff the stats of your party for a set amount of time.
You learn how to cook those meals by either eating them at restaurants or speaking to people who cook.
You eat your meals on campsites, which also includes conversations with your party members about the current plot events, but not quite on the same level as Grandias system.
>>319983287
Grandia is also great, but the emphasis is more of the NPC conversation rather than the food.
>>
>>319980862
You should play Monster Hunter and Yakuza games
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.