[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this for 3 bucks on my ps3. Is it good or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tron-ma-cover.jpg (177 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tron-ma-cover.jpg
177 KB, 800x800
Just got this for 3 bucks on my ps3. Is it good or not?
>>
JUST PLAY IT
>>
you already bought it tardroid start playing
>>
>>319972329
this
I don't know why this faggot has to ask /v/ about a game he literally bought
he's so pathetic, a true c.u.c.k.o.l.d.
>>
>>319972329
OH YEAH, THEN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW SHIT IT IS WHEN YOU ONLY PLAYED THE FIRST 3 MISSIONS
>>
>>319972247
Op here. Gf saw it was on sale on psn. My gf bought me black ops 3 and that for her.
>>
>>319973012
SO DID YOU PLAY IT OR
>>
>>319973116
Haven't yet I came here to find out if it's worth playing past the first 5 levels
>>
>>319973345
FIRST FIVE LEVELS SOUNDS RIGHT

I THINK IF YOU PLAY THE FIRST FIVE LEVELS YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHETHER YOU WANT TO PLAY THE NEXT FIVE LEVELS, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. THAT'S KIND OF A GENERAL RULE FOR VIDEO GAMES
>>
>being that much of a cu ck that you need to ask for permission from /v/ if you're allowed to enjoy a video game

Fucking KILL YOURSELF
>>
You play black ops 3 so it might be a bit too complicated for you.

Seriously, it's a good game. If you like japanese games and ps1 games you'll like it.
>>
and to answer your question, I think it's good. Now go play it cunt.
>>
it's decent. It's mostly like a collection of minigames with a few short MegaMan Legends-esque segments in it. Has a lot of charm imo
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50 KB, 960x720
>>319973345

In the time it took you to ask you could have played the game and formed your own opinion.

Why is everyone so afraid of actually trying things these days
>>
File: chill.png (13 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
chill.png
13 KB, 240x160
>>319972247
For any price, only if you enjoyed the Legends games.
>>
>>319972247
I just bought it last night actually, i've been dying to play some ps1 and went for it. Really loving it. Great gameplay, voice actings great, graphics are great, I love it.
>>
It's the only game series where one of their core characters is voiced by a pedophile who got his ass handed to him in jail
>>
>>319975297
what? who
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.