[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's write a letter to Sega about Sonic! >Dear Sega,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: shamdo.png (43 KB, 1574x812) Image search: [Google]
shamdo.png
43 KB, 1574x812
Let's write a letter to Sega about Sonic!

>Dear Sega,
>>
Sonic is not orange
>>
PSHH
>>
rape dolphins
>>
nothin personell, sega but...
>>
blue arms
>>
I would like you to delve deeper into the lore of how tails got three tails
>>
in the butt
>>
however, I am concerned that it may be too much at the moment
>>
Step it up senpai
>>
>.< can you please sell the ip to a company that will take care of it? Like Atari?
>>
stop trying
>>
I'LL USE YOUR
>>
>>319972065
>Dear Sega,
>Sonic is not orange. PSHH, rape dolphins. Nothin personell, sega but... blue arms? I would like you to delve deeper into the lore of how tails got three tails in the butt. However, I am concerned that it may be too much at the moment. Step it up Senpai, (>.< can you please sell the ip to a company that will take care of it? Like atari??)

>Stop trying. I'LL USE YOUR

Your what?
>>
ANUS
>>
FUCKING IP FOR AN ASS HAIR COMB
>>
. I remember when I was 12 years old and I rented this movie from the local public library. I used to watch it religiously, every day when I would get home from school I would pop the disk into the DvD player and just sit there watching the movie on repeat for hours. But I knew that it couldn't last forever I knew that one day I would have to return the DVD to the library. One day when I got home from school my mom said to me "sacul, I got a call from the library and that sonic DVD is overdue we have to return it today". I said "NO, mom I can't return the DVD" my mom responded "what did you scratch the disk or something??” I said "Hell NO mom do you honestly think I would do anything to harm this dvd" my mom said "don't talk to me like that" I said “I’ll talk to you however I want bitch". my mom gasped and smacked me in the face I fell to the ground my mom said "that movie has been a bad influence on you I’m going to the library to return it immediately" she walked over to the dvd player where the dvd was currently playing and was going to press the eject button but, before she could there was a blue blur the flew out from the TV and push my mom on to the floor. I knew who it was and I knew he would put an end to the injustice my mom was committing. My mom said "what the heck was that" the Blue blur responded with " I am the fastest thing alive I am protector of all living things that cry out in misery I am sonic the hedgehog and I am a nightmare to you". My mom said "I'm calling the police" sonic said "you're too slow" the vanished for a millisecond then reappeared holding the house phone. He crushed the house phone in his hand and said "try to keep up!” My mom screamed and ran into the kitchen. Sonic raced after her and I followed. My mom grabbed a kitchen knife and said "I don't know who you are or what you are but I'm going to stab if you don't get out of my house right now!!!!!”
>>
Sonic said "don't tell me what to d-" as he was talking he was interrupted by my mom's knife. It slashed him across his Achilles tendon. Sonic sad "NO NOW I CAN'T GO FAST". My mom said "I know and I’m going to put an end to you right now" sonic mumbled "YOU BITCH'. My mom put her right foot forward and charge toward sonic she had the knife against her stomach with the blade pointing outward in the direction of Sonic’s heart. I knew I had to stop this because if I didn't sonic would surely die. I leaped forward in front of my mom. The blade went straight into my throat. My mom yelled "OH MY GOD" blood shot out of my throat and I fell. As I lay on the ground awaiting my eminent death I feel a strange sense of contempt within my demise. I knew my death would be for a good cause, FOR SONIC.
>>
>>319973464
Bretty gud
>>
This thread won't die with me being the last poster. BUMP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.