[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game's plot is so fucking convoluted I loved it. Who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
This game's plot is so fucking convoluted I loved it. Who's hype for Zero Escape 3?
>>
It's weird, I fucking hate unreliable narratoration but love this and Layton.

So when in Virtue's Last Reward it goes haha you were an old man all along guess we left that out, don't worry we put enough hints to make you bang your head if you replay it. and Layton goes Haha man everyone was stoned off of unobtanium vapors I get triggered pretty hard but love the characters enough to get over it.
>>
>>319971120
Welcome to the club, friend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7k6zmp4K0Q4
>>
>>319971584
I found it funny that VLR took every twist from the first Professor Layton Trilogy, improved them, then wove them into a single story.
>>
>>319971759
Shit, I missed those threads, I had already finished 999 when ZE3 was announced, but I was stuck in a puzzle in VLR, so I skipped the threads avoiding spoilers. Kinda wish I'd been there now
>>
>>319972083
Which puzzle?
I nearly lost my shit with Qdice.
>>
>>319972303
The phone one in the crew quarters, I already had the phone number but I missed the key thing and I couldn't continue. Eventually I gave up and looked at a guide. And yeah, FUCK QDICE
>>
>>319972490
Ah, the phone. It took me way too long to use the phone number on the locker.
>>
>>319971896

Hahaha FUCK know that I think about it...

Some characters are actually robots, people's perceptions are altered (with a disease/being in space) but we don't tell you/someone old thinks he's young, story takes place somewhere you don't expect and we misrepresent the time it takes place?

And of course GOTTA SOLVE PUZZLES FOR PLOT REASONS
>>
I need Phi some Phi pictures because of reasons. Anyone got some? I can't find good artwork.
>>
Drawfag here, I've thought about a drawing of either Sigma or Phi in the style of young Chris-Chan saying "and I just - know"

However, I can't decide who would make it funnier - thoughts?
>>
>>319973619
Sigma, since he's an old man. Maybe it'd be funnier.
>>
>>319973790
Old man sigma with all the graphics on his shirt and a bowl cut?

I like it.
>>
File: phi1.jpg (67 KB, 368x554) Image search: [Google]
phi1.jpg
67 KB, 368x554
>>319973014
Wish I could help
>>
>>319974104
Phi is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: 2cBzyw.jpg (42 KB, 720x661) Image search: [Google]
2cBzyw.jpg
42 KB, 720x661
>>319974020
Make sure to post it when it's done!
>>
File: 12535123.png (17 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
12535123.png
17 KB, 300x181
>>319971584
The Layton / Wright crossover was the fucking worst for this. Not even a convoluted plot, just sheer terrible writing. I know Nips get a massive self congratulatory boner every time they read some psuedoscience plot waving device, but even that crossover was overdoing it. Mass hypnotisation! Invisible colours! Knockout gas and magic bells! Herp derp it wasn't MAGIC, silly anon, it was *magic*. It's different when we say it is.
>>
>>319976726

Yeah, I hate when something has something seemingly supernatural but then tries to make it scientific but with shit that might as well be fucking magic.

Time Travel is fake and gay, let's do something less retarded like make an exact replica of London underground and kidnap a bunch of scientists and trick them into building a time machine.
>>
If ZE3 continues the trend, it will have a 5 hour infodump at the end of it. And it will be awesome.
>>
>>319978015
There needs to be a better way to anticipate those. I know I'll be near the end , but usually that means the end right before the dump. This means what would've been a 3 hour session bumps up to 9 because I passed the point before the info dump and I can't put it down.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.