[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get one of these or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: NewN3DSXL_black.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
NewN3DSXL_black.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1000
Should I get one of these or not?
>>
File: ibetshehaseatenshit.jpg (25 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
ibetshehaseatenshit.jpg
25 KB, 475x356
If you cum on the screen and close it, it will be hard to open in the morning. I hope this helps.
>>
>>319971078
Is there a list of the games that utilize this?

My bro wants to get his gf one for christmas but she's a filthy casual that only plays pokemon and I can't convince him its gonna be a gigantic waste of money.

Please help him save $200
>>
Yes.

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Cave Story 3D
Star Fox 64 3D
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby
Ocarina of time 3D (Remastered)
Majoras Mask 3D (Remastered)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Mario Kary 7
Marioland 3D
Chrono Trigger DS
Yo Kai Watch
Final Fantasy Exploreres

I could go on.
>>
>>319973108

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
Monster Hunter 4U (Gives better graphics)
Resident Evil Revelations
And a whole bunch of games with circle pad pro capability.
>>
File: 1403980394066.jpg (55 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1403980394066.jpg
55 KB, 800x500
>>319971209
>expert sales advice
>>
i am debating the same thing

I think i'm going to get a 2ds, since I don't give a shit about 3d gimmicks.

The only thing stopping me is how fucking stupid the pricing on games is. Why the metric fuck are 2+ year old games $40?

I get new AAA games on PC day one for less than that. Fallout 4 was $35, just cause 3 was fucking $29. Why is a port of ocarina of time $40?
>>
>>319974529
i completely agree with 100% of what you said here anon

i actually came to /v/ tonight looking for a 3ds thread

I bought a 2ds with mario kart 8 at target a couple weeks ago.... picked up Mario 3d land and New Super Mario Bros 2, as well as Super Mario 64 DS which i never got a chance to play

part of me is regretting I didn't get a new 3ds XL because i'm enjoying the 2ds so much. If you can get a deal on a new model 3ds i'd do it
>>
>>319974529
I thought the thing was a gimmick at first, but then I turned it on and started liking how it looked.
>>
>>319975186
>>319975350

I can get a 2ds for $75, a 3ds xl is $175.

is the 3ds xl really worth an extra $100?

im pretty much only going to use this thing for pokemon + zelda stuff + paper jam whenever it comes out. might try mon hun too.

is there performance differences between the 2ds and the new 3ds xl?
>>
>>319974529
Because nintendo publish their own games, it's why their games never get a price drop. You are just going to gimp yourself getting a 2DS, It really isn't worth it. Its poorly designed and the new 3ds xl comes with the pro gaming pad. Just don't get the 2ds
>>
>>319975446
You're looking at ot wrong man, the 'new' 3ds xl is 175 right now. I don't know how much a regular 3dsxl is, but it is cheaper. If i were you I'd get the N3dsXL, it has: two extra shoulder buttons, a better screen, better 3d head tracking (lol), faster hardware, and it has a c-stick nub( kinda like those mouse things on early laptops.)
>>
>>319974207
>Throwing 200 bucks to the trash just to get a second stick that can be bought for like 15 bucks for your original 3ds
>>
>>319975446
It really isnt.

Specially if you are really just going to play a couple of games.
The "new" 3ds is aimed at fanboys and amiibofags
>>
>>319975907
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>319975907
CPP doesn't work in sm4sh but that doesn't matter because you bought a wii U, r-right anon
>>
>>319975729
well then fuck nintendo. it's pretty much the same reason I don't own a Wii U too, besides for the fact that it's pretty much dead
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.