[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freedom Planet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Let's have the a thread for the cutest platformer of the past few years
>>
File: plague_a_cute.jpg (574 KB, 920x710) Image search: [Google]
plague_a_cute.jpg
574 KB, 920x710
>>319964328
>implying
>>
sorry, OP, i'm not a furry
>>
File: rubi.png (931 KB, 1750x2884) Image search: [Google]
rubi.png
931 KB, 1750x2884
nope
>>
>>319964791
you're an idiot if you can no longer enjoy cute anthropomorphic characters anymore for fear of being labeled a 'furry'
>>
WHERE'S THE FUCKING DLC YOU HACKS
>>
>>319964965
you're an idiot if you think they haven't been ruined forever by people who fuck their pets
>>
>>319964965

no one other then furries ever cared about this meme game
>>
>>319965059
that's why it's the top selling indie game in the wii u e-shop

i'm sure all the 10-year-old kids buying it are 'furries'
>>
>>319965154

furries have always thrown money at things that pander to them
>>
lilac good
lilac fast
>>
>>319964840
that is also a great game
>>
>>319964791
FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG

Nawatimsayin
>>
>>319965535
Yes, Lilac good.
>>
>>319964328
why are the characters furries?

what's wrong with human characters?
>>
>>319966221
It's cute!

The game was originally a sonic clone. The maker decided to do something more original instead though so they joined up with some sonic OC artist that they liked on deviantart.
>>
pirated it, it's pretty fun

Why did they include a story at all though? holy shit this is cringey.

At least they had the foresight to let us play the game without it. Credit where credit is due.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.