[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP GRAPHICS CARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
WHAT SCREWS DO I UNSCREW WHAT PART WHAT HOW DO I DO THIS HOW DO I OPEN THIS UP AND PUT A NEW GRAPHICS CARD IN IT WTF
>>
>>319948616
Remove this.
>>
Google it. wtf. There are literally millions of videos and tutorials out there that will tell you how to do this.
>>
>>319948616
my four year old knows how to do this, you are fucking retarded
>>
>>319948616
install gentoo
>>
>>319948817
HOW THE FK DO I REMOVE THIS WHT THEFUCK AadsdghkkGhgsdJ
>>
>>319950116
NIGGA I HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR, THEY LITERALLY WELLDED THAT SHIT CLOSED FOR ME, I HAD TO WIGGLE AND SKAE IT LOOSE, I CUT MY FINGER OPEN AND BLOOD SPRAYED EVERYWHERE BUT I MANAGED TO RIP THAT SHIT OUT
>>
>>319950116
soak it in warm water to loosen it up.
>>
>>319950321
You usually want to use a pair of pliers. Its still a chore, but they make it a lot easier. Prebuilt companies largely do this in order to make it clear that you've modified the system and violated the terms of the warranty.
>>
The manufacturer sealed your CPU with a magnetic lock.
Swipe a magnet on the side of the case to unlock it and then slide it off.
>>
>>319948616
open the side up, unscrew one of the backplates on the bottom and pop the card into the pci-e slot

retard
>>
>>319952034
STOP
SPOONFEEDING
FUCK
>>
>>319949429
good /g/ meme famalam
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.