[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do smtfags always get so angry about Persona? Do they not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: chie.png (179 KB, 381x459) Image search: [Google]
chie.png
179 KB, 381x459
Why do smtfags always get so angry about Persona? Do they not realise that before P3, it was just smt-lite? If you want to play smt, play smt. Not to mention you also have Raidou and DDS. Some say they're angry because Atlus is focusing on Persona, instead of the other series, but you have Strange Journey, SMTIV, and the new IV.
>>
And then we have P4. P4 Golden. The P4 Anime. The P4 Golden Anime. P4 Arena. P4 Arena Ultimax. P4 Dancing All Night. Fucking P4 Pachinko.
Did I miss anything?
>>
>>319943389

Why did drake copy chie?
>>
>>319943389
you think your pretty funny dont you faggot? stfu dumbass -.-
>>
>>319943389
P3 was loved by /v/ on release and brought SMT discussion out in full force. Lots of people recced Nocturne and such, especially when FES came out and hype was high.

But the hype was too high. "Too many newfags" cried the "oldschool" SMT fans. "Muh nocturne" they cried. A rift formed.

P4 just sealed the deal. By this time, Nocturne was dropped, because its the most popular SMT after persona games, and therefore is shit. For a while, people hailed IS as the only good persona and Soul Hackers as the best SMT, entirely due to them being inaccessible to non japanese speakers. Once they came out, SMT 2 was hailed as the best. Now, it is generally considered to be SJ. mainly because it has the "hardest" dungeons, despite it having a casualized fusion system, boring combat, and the worst law/chaos routes in the franchise.

Tldr: it got popular
>>
File: Kowashitai Logo.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kowashitai Logo.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
We have a new object of hatred.
>>
>>319943389
Woah, just take it easy, man.
>>
>>319943618
Mobile pachinko was just announced.
>>
>>319943389
A better idea: Why don't you play an actual game like Nocturne or Strange Journey.
>>
i think they're upset because their games sell like 5 copies and persona games shit on them in every way
>>
>>319944278
beat me to it
>>
File: Angel Harihara.jpg (38 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
Angel Harihara.jpg
38 KB, 500x286
Who is you're SMTfu?
>>
I just started SMTIV and I think I might really like this series.

I plan on finishing this series, then playing Nocturne, Persona 3 and 4, and Devil Survivor eventually. Plus the Fire Emblem crossover game when that comes out.

No need to recommend me anything, just making a blog post.
>>
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE THIS BROKE BUT
>>
I FOUND A WAY, I FOUND WAYYYY
>>
IF YOU OPEN UP YOUR WALLET
>>
It feels like most people here hate P4 because of all the spin-offs and the milking, not the actual game. Both P4 and Golden are great games, the shitty spin-offs should not affect that. If you enjoy P3 I see no reason as to why you wouldn't enjoy P4.
>>
File: 1445742807775.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1445742807775.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>Drake and Josh

Oh how the tides have turned....
>>
>>319947127
Man, Josh became a fucking stud
>>
File: 1421219044538.jpg (32 KB, 480x386) Image search: [Google]
1421219044538.jpg
32 KB, 480x386
>>319947947
>>
>>319946713
ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THIS FINE.

OOOOOHH OOOOOOO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.