[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video games arent fun anymore to me. I just get mad at losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1366582958516.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1366582958516.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
Video games arent fun anymore to me. I just get mad at losing and I'm not good at them like I used to be.

Good is an exaggeration too, I wasn't good at any games but I still pressed on if I lost, now I just stop playing altogether if I lose just a couple rounds.
>>
you could stop playing games that require any kind of challenge.

casual
>>
You're just burnt-out. Switch to something else, for a while, then come back to games.
>>
File: 20080128.gif (55 KB, 468x603) Image search: [Google]
20080128.gif
55 KB, 468x603
Self-pity thread?

Self-pity thread!
>>
>>319942079

>rounds

Stop playing online shit then. Start playing some single player games, and play on easy if you're that shit.
>>
>>319942169
>>319943004
Singleplayer games are easy and/or boring though. I get no sense of accomplishment for beating AI.
>>
>>319943441
>I get no sense of accomplishment
There you go. You never actually liked video games, you just liked the feeling of satisfaction you got from completing/wining in one.
>>
>>319943441
>I get no sense of accomplishment for beating AI.

If you play vidya to get a sense of accomplishment you should stop playing vidya.

>>319943605

This right here.
>>
>>319943605
>>319943846
None of my friends play vidya, games these days arent even half as challenging as they used to be, all thats left is winning but I cant even do that consistently.
>>
>start to notice i'm getting worse at video games
>start enjoying them more

think it's also that i got a job
>>
>>319944732

It's a real shame that we are limited to playing games released in the current year, if only there were a way to go back in time and play games released in former years.
>>
>>319945040
I dont want to replay Ninja Gaiden Black or Contra III for the millionth time though.
>>
File: List of good games.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3600) Image search: [Google]
List of good games.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3600
>>319945857

Then don't, play something else. There are plenty of games available.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.