[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight boys. Exploit time. What exploits have you guys been abusing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: Rustlogo_zpsd9b946a2.png (8 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Rustlogo_zpsd9b946a2.png
8 KB, 600x300
Aight boys. Exploit time. What exploits have you guys been abusing since the last update? I haven't found any recently but there used to be one where you could close shutters on your self and clip through windows. Hasn't been working recently though.
>>
is this game still horrible?
i remember it being fun months ago but i played a few weeks ago and it was a mess
>>
>>319934020
I have a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>319934020

>it was a mess

Care to explain why?
>>
Legacy is better and requires more skill. New rust is for casuals
>>
>>319936597
Care to explain why?
>>
>>319936597

Actually mate. The gunaplay has been fixed and is way better now. The game is objectively better since legacy.

I'd like to see you raid my fucking base with auto turrents and fucking rocket launchers on my side.

Legacy just have c4 and m4s. I'd like you to try and raid my base with that shit now/
>>
>>319936442
>game strongly favors the massive hordes of autistic clans that roll everyone else making it impossible to play by yourself or even with a small group
>every minute or so the game lags and it appears everyone is standing still for a few seconds
>when this happens you still take damage if they hit the non-moving you
>starting out takes for ever because resource gathering takes ages
>>
How is Rust now? Is it still alive? I remember playing it around when it first came out but after they removed zombies, and out of War Z, DayZ, and that, Rust was the one I found fun.
>>
>>319934561
This.

The game is pretty fun, and despite being early access cancer, I don't have many issues with it.
>>
>>319936857
Sounds like you're just playing on shit servers.
>>
>>319936857
>>game strongly favors the massive hordes of autistic clans that roll everyone else making it impossible to play by yourself or even with a small group

This has always been the case for Rust, and Gary is trying to fix it so that solo players can also stand a chance, but numbers will always have a more dominant force over solo players.

>>every minute or so the game lags and it appears everyone is standing still for a few seconds

Sounds like a server issue or something to do with your gpu senpai.

>>319936859

Rust still has around 20k players a day.

The devs blog once a week and update every second week. For a few months they've been focused on optimizing the game, if you just google Rust updates you can see what they're doing each week in the dev blogs.
>>
>>319932884
Someone got into my house, robbed all my crates and killed me and my friends who were sleeping inside.

the thing is, we're locked inside a house with no way to get in and i couldnt even find how he got in since there were no broken areas and the doors were closed

I survived because i have a personal room in the base with a lock on it. also got to keep my smg

but how did they get in?
>>
>>319936597

Legacy is fucked beyond belief because of hackers. No point in gitting gud when even the most well protected server still has aimbotters running around. The only thing the anticheats stop are fliers and insta-kill mods
>>
>>319937470

Could of been someone hacking unfortunately. Or they fucked with you and replaced all your walls and doors, if you have keys for your house they could of unlocked your doors and got in.
>>
>>319937636
everything was number locked and we have a cabinet down

i think it was hacking unless one of my friends is lieing about having left a door open or something, we are pretty good to keep the base safe tho
>>
>>319937171
that freezing thing happened on every server back when i played
>>319937031
i tried one of the custom servers with faster gathering, it worked out pretty well for a while but the admin had some fuckhueg castle with .jpegs all over it that would lag the fuck out of you if you went near it.
so out of spite i blew up a chunk of it and got banned.
>>
>>319937791

Yeah, sounds shifty. I think GAZ is putting in s security cams after these optimization patches are out.

>>319938028

When was the last time you played. lad?
>>
I was playing the other day after I saw it patching.

It's better than it was, still waiting on female models so I can discover if my steam ID number is a girl.

Built a rock cabin on a snowy mountain, battled two naked guys who tried rushing me while I was building it, one of them ran away at top speed while the other screamed on the ground while I finished him off.

It's okay.
>>
>>319938167
few months ago
>>
>>319938312

There was never a thing where all the servers were like that a few months ago, I don't think you're being truthful. What was the last patch.
>>
>>319938028
That's funny.

I prefer the modded servers. They have slight improvements with mining and such.
>>
>>319938028

>i tried one of the custom servers with faster gathering

You do know it takes piss all time these days to get resources right? They changed the recourse gathering a long time ago.
>>
>>319938409
i dont remember the patch
i think it was shortly after they added the rocket launcher.
i suppose it could have been my pc but everyone i asked had the freezing problem.
i specifically remember chasing someone, and suddenly he went still and i shot him with the water pipe shotgun. and then his corpse showed up a moment later like 20 yards away
>>
>>319939172

>rocket launcher

Son, you haven't played in yonks, try it out again.
>>
>>319938263
>still waiting on female models so I can discover if my steam ID number is a girl

Is that how they're gonna do it? I figured they'd never add chicks because they'd at the very least have to show tits. Could always cover the vag with a thick bush.
>>
>>319939606

m8, haven't you seen the chick models? Got it all going on. tits and vag for all.
>>
This game is really poorly optimized, isn't it? My computer can play anything but this fine, but when I try to play this the texture pop-in is ridiculous.
>>
>>319939328
i'll probably give it another shot
honestly i had a shitload of fun building nonsensical houses and fucking over raiders.
>>
>>319939917

there's a slider for that though
>>
>>319932884
how long till character customization

im tired of africa
>>
File: 49f402d504.jpg (7 KB, 146x208) Image search: [Google]
49f402d504.jpg
7 KB, 146x208
>>319940271

You should give it another look. Since you haven't played since the rocket launcher, a lot has changed.

>>319940717

Never ever. You and I will be niggers forever. We must band together and destroy the white man, we must unite under one rule.

WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM. YOU AND ME ANON WE WILL TAKE THIS BURDEN FOR NONE ELSE CAN SHELTER SUCH A BURDEN. BUT ONE DAY, WE WILL PREVAIL AND ONCE AGAIN BE KINGS N SHIT.
>>
Stopped playing when I couldn't build giant four story safes into the caves anymore.
That building was the most fucking fun I ever had. And the cave was perfectly placed on the map.
>>
>>319941114

>cave building

Shitter, get out of there a build a real house with REAL men.
>>
File: 46546456.jpg (176 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
46546456.jpg
176 KB, 1024x578
>>319940985
>accepting to be a nigger
>not roleplaying a guy that covered himself in mud because of mosquitos
>>
>>319941331

try roleplaying as a cannibal nigger, running around making noises with your lips, sucking on them whenever someone is close, use 9 spears for maximum kills and kekes, throw all of them at however.

You cannot hide, you must always fight, it doesn't matter if your enemy is fully kitted or just a naked. You must fight to survive with your nigger wits and spears.
>>
No point in playing this game because you either become a giant faggot, or your shit gets ruined by a group of giant faggots.

It's a game made for giant faggots.

Fucking dreadful garbage. My friend wanted me to get this and I was insulted he even bothered suggesting it to be brutally honest.
>>
>>319941693

Sounds like someone can't handle the pvp.
pussy fuck boy
>>
>find a cave
>make wall after wall all with metal doors leading all the way out of the cave
>all guarding one chest
>somebody actually raided it
>had to blow up like 6 metal doors
>the chest contained only 1 wood
fucking with people is the best part of this game
>>
File: 1432082154133.jpg (6 KB, 153x199) Image search: [Google]
1432082154133.jpg
6 KB, 153x199
>>319942841

That's insane, I bet they felt good after it.
>>
>>319943001
all i did was raid people and use their supplies to build shit like that.
>huge house
>all 1 story
>every room has a door leading to another room with 4 doors
>the whole house was just a labrynth of pointless door rooms.
>all conveniently located in waist-deep water
>>
>>319939782
Ah shit. I just looked it up. I wondered why I'm black as fucking coal. It's tied to your Steam ID too. Watch me end up being a fucking sheboon once they add females.
>>
File: powerup.gif (2 MB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
powerup.gif
2 MB, 237x300
>>319941586
>nigger wits
>>
>>319943941

That's the best way to go man, raiding and using other peoples shit is the best thing ever.
>>
>>319944003
>Rust has decided that I'm some nigger male
>All I wanted was to be white female and jew thirsty virgins out of resources

Fuck this game.
>>
>>319944580

If half the bastards on /v/ got their choice of fucking characters they'd be a loli princess. I'm glad it's random and tied to your id, making do with what you have can be fun as fuck.
>>
>>319944778
When they released new models they should have re-randomized at least.

Everyone who played before new models, like me, were stuck to the old ones. Fuckin gay.
>>
>>319945202

They will release and randomize the models once they're completed, savy?
>>
Any 4chan rust clans? Game sucks solo
>>
>>319946361

Not that I'm aware of, sorry.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.