[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How possible do you think it is for sony to bring crash back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Crash.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Crash.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
How possible do you think it is for sony to bring crash back? I heard it's unlikely, but I'm looking for hope.
>>
Why would they bring it back. It's not Sony's IP anyway
>>
File: c425Hsfh.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
c425Hsfh.jpg
172 KB, 1024x1024
Sony doesnt own the license. I think its still Activision
>>
Activision will eventually catch a whiff of the demand and make a multiplat game that may or may not be fucking terrible.
Sony are fucking jews so they're not going to buy him back especially when the ps4 sells without any games.
>>
It was never that good and 3D platformers are unpopular now anyway. So no.
>>
No one wants shitty platfotmers anymore. This is the generation of FPS
>>
>>319932503
But that was last gen. This time its 3d cinematic action games and vn's.
>>
Crash ND Trilogy remaster where Crash 1 gets a non-retarded save system when?
>>
Crash team racing reboot where?
>>
>>319931995
The amount of cockteasing they've been doing for another Crash game is ridiculous, but I don't actually think anything is coming out ever again.

Thanks Sony.
>>
We want a decent platformer with short, challenging levels.
They think we want open world exploration with rpg mechanics.
>>
>>319932813

Stop being so casual
>>
God I hope not. Every game after Crash Bandicoot 2 was shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i8qAZOu5-g
>>
>>319931995
I'm loving this cringe.
>>
>>319933064

But Crash 1 does not have a good save system, even for its time. It's a fantastic game otherwise.
>>
Not as long as Activision is hoarding the rights.

They'd rather let it rot and not make a penny than see someone else profit off it.
>>
>>319932453
Its sequels were better.
>>
>>319933191

>3 and CTR
>shit

It's fair to prefer 1 and 2 but come on now, 3 and CTR were at least solid.
>>
Wouldn't it just be easier to revive Jak & Daxter? They own that IP.

Naughty Dog not wanting to do it doesn't matter. SuckerPunch didn't make Sly 4.
>>
>>319933191
le edgy contrarian opinion
>>
>>319932453
I think that if Activision brought back crash, everyone who played the games back in the day would buy it. It's actually a pretty good marketing strategy. You make a game that everyone loves, people take it for granite, then you stop making the games and the people want it again. Also, nostalgia plays a huge part. And if they made it for the PS4 only, it would boost the ps4's sales even farther through the roof.
>>
>>319931995
>How possible do you think it is for sony to bring crash back? I heard it's unlikely, but I'm looking for hope.

Pretty likely considering
>shawn layden wore a crash t-shirt with a playstation logo on it during psx
>activision has recently taken down a lot of crash related content from their site
>sackboy wss never mascot material and knack flopped, crash would serve as the perfect mascot

It wouldn't really make much sense for Shawn to rub salt in the wound.
>>
fuck off with this shit you retarded sonyggers crash was a garbage mario-ripoff that only became popular because its the only decent (still utter shit when compared to other platformers available on any Nintendo console) thing the sonyponys had to play
>>
Why would you want them to?
>>
>>319931995
Crash was never really that great. Ape Escape & Rayman were the good ones. Spyro was an ok middle ground between furries & kids. Crash was just meh.

>>319933047
Platformers are pretty shit these days. Even growing up when they were big it was hard to find somebody who didn't prefer Zelda/Fighting/Racing.
>>
>>319931995
say like a 15 dollar download only game then sure, might sell alright and be gud. Been so long since anyone has worked on it though, might have lost their touch
>>
3D platformers are dead, let it go.
>>
>>319931995
Once 3d platformers become popular again, and they will, someone will revive him
>>
>>319935754
I see people playing rayman again, so does this mean it's the beginning?
>>
I find the term "sonygger" ironic when the majority of nintendo fans I've seen were niggers.
>>
>>319933752
and mario was a Pac-Land ripoff, big deal faggot.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.