[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw /v/ spoils a game before you play it and now you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1402929817235.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1402929817235.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Tfw /v/ spoils a game before you play it and now you can't enjoy it
>>
They kind of did me a favor with MGSV. The tweest is so fucking stupid I haven't played V yet and MGS is my favorite franchise.
>>
>game gets spoiled a few days after launch
>>
if the game isn't worth playing just because you know the ebin tweets then the game isn't worth playing at all
>>
This always happens. I take too long to finish my games and procrastinate on /v/ too much, doesn't help I'm pc mustard.

>>319930916
You're a retard
>>
Luigi is Mario's brother
>>
>>319930950
>>319930775
Rly looking forward to Persona 5!

It's against the rules to spoil now but knowing the nigger mods on /v/ I'll be spoiled even before the games gets released in nipland.
>>
File: Sad Todd.jpg (441 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sad Todd.jpg
441 KB, 1000x1000
>>319931035
>>319931075
>>319930916
>>319930950
It's Dangaropa in case anyone asks some random post said who the mastermind was so if you want to play it leave this thread right now.

I just started playing and now I'm literally crying because the whole game is ruined.
>>
>>319931204
don't you remember what happened on /v/ before the P4 release?
>>
>>319930916
In the months before release, I thought the "you're not really Big Boss" theory was retarded as fuck, on par with "Chico is Quiet" and didn't think for a second it would ACTUALLY be the plot twist.
>>
>>319931330
No cause started coming to /v/ like 3-4 years ago, used to lurk on other boards before.

What happened?
>>
>>319931314
>I just started playing and now I'm literally crying because the whole game is ruined.
It's completely ignored till the last chapter. Each chapter before then is self contained and knowing the overall mastermind doesn't help you figure out who did each individual case. Don't let it get to you too much, the game actually gives you enough evidence to figure out who the mastermind is on your own anyway.
>>
>>319932074
Alright thanks I'll try giving it a go.
>>
>>319931314
I played the game knowing who the mastermind was. It was still very enjoyable, as their identity isn't relevant until the last case.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.