[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we can all agree this was the best generation of consoles,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I know we can all agree this was the best generation of consoles, but which was the superior of the three?
>>
>>319921403
the ps2 is the most successful console of all time by the numbers

none of the other consoles can compare
>>
>>319921403
Wii
>>
PS2. I'm a huge GC fag but PS2 just had an almost unbeatable library, and is one of the best consoles of all time.

GC was good too though, and I don't think anyone ever gave a shit about any of the Xboxes
>>
surely not sony shit
>>
>>319921403
The realest of questions; I'd say Xbox because both had Freedom Fighters, but only one of them, had Jade Empire
>>
PS2 was a shovelware dvd machine
>>
PS2

GC was amazing, and I had one growing up, but it is undeniable that PS2 was the best.
>>
>>319921403
xbox
>>
File: NGB dopp.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
NGB dopp.webm
3 MB, 640x480
Xbox has the only game ever made that I actually consider to be a "perfect" game. So I'd say that.
>>
>>319921403
>best generation of consoles

No.
>>
>>319921403
PS2 is the best. I had both a PS2 and a Gamecube and I loved both and some of my favorite games of all time are on Gamecube, but considering everything overall. PS2 won that war.

Xbox was a joke.
>>
>>319921812
Yep.
>>
>>319921531
>WiiCube
>>
Was there a reason every single PS2 game looked like it was covered in sand? Seriously every game looked grainy as fuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.