[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FF VII Remake kept/cut content
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Sapphire.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Sapphire.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Are they going to keep stuff like this in, senpai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYlxEywO6w

Imagine the scene 2-3 times longer, with kickass remastered music and visuals. Pants creamed.
>>
>Saphire Weapon
Was that even confirmed as the official name? I don't think it was ever mentioned in the game.
>>
>>319919764
This weapon and Diamond will for sure be kept. Not sure how they would do Ruby or Emerald justice with the battle system they are going for
>>
File: EmeraldWeapon.jpg (100 KB, 650x532) Image search: [Google]
EmeraldWeapon.jpg
100 KB, 650x532
>>319919975
I thought that weapon and the New Zeil knockoff were the same thing
>>
>>319919975
It was named in the Ultimania guide(s), at least according to FF Wikia.
>>
I wonder how they'll handle Ultima Weapon
>>
>>319920109
>New Ziel
I am disappoint.
>>
>>319920240
Some kind of two-stage battle with characters casting spells from the Highwind and the crew using the on-board weapon systems?
>>
>>319920471
I'd be cool with it.

Reminds me of the Deathgaze and Sin fights.
>>
>>319920240
>No overworld airship control
>No chasing after Ultimate Weapon and smashing into it until it crashes into Cosmo Canyon and reveals the Ancient Forest
It'll be shit.
>>
>cant wait for genesis recons
>cant wait for allusions to minerva
>>
>>319920642
You see, it's things like these I'm more concerned about than, say, small changes to the plot. If they're going to cut all the gamey stuff, even the best alterations to the plot won't help.
>>
>>319920776
Yeah. It'd be a real bummer.

>Take out minigames
>Take out the optional dungeons
>Make the dungeons more simple
>Ect ect..
>>
>>319919764
Holy shit, I never realized that Sapphire didn't even tank that shot. It lost it's head with that. Mako Cannon nothing to laugh at.
>>
>>319921053
If they did that, a lot of the reason for breeding Chocobos also goes out. They did say they were going to have to cut some stuff, but I doubt it will be that. It will probably be 'minigames' like the CPR game and Dolphin Jump.

If there was something major that they had to take out or change, I would believe it would be something like Wall Market, since they said before that in todays Politically Correct world, that stuff wouldn't fly.

But they said they were going to keep the crossdressing, so who knows.
>>
File: 36146101.jpg (291 KB, 1020x1200) Image search: [Google]
36146101.jpg
291 KB, 1020x1200
>>319922362
>But they said they were going to keep the crossdressing, so who knows.
Yeah.

I just feel they'll make wall market less..overt I think.
>>
>>319922686
I'm actually kind of hoping they will have a 'costume' option. There were a lot of wardrobe changes in FF7, would be nice to put those outfits back on.

Reporter Yuffie
Sailor Barret
Tifa, Aerith and Cloud's dresses
Vincent's Turk outfit

So many possibilities.
>>
File: emerald_weapon_by_catwell.jpg (692 KB, 1639x768) Image search: [Google]
emerald_weapon_by_catwell.jpg
692 KB, 1639x768
>emerald weapon in HD
>submarine sections in HD

Nope
>>
>>319921948
To be fair, the Junon Cannon had to be useful for something. What other use could they have for commissioning a gigantic fixed cannon mounted to a harbour in a world where all naval and air forces are owned by the same people who build the cannon in the first place? Did Wutai have a massive fleet they never got around to using? Or did they need a countermeasure in case Cid's rocket misfired and was going to land near Midgar?
I'd like to have seen the board meeting where the guy responsible tried to explain the massive cost to President Shinra.
>>
>>319922905
>it's a mouth
>there is no "main face"
>those are it's eyes

NOPE! As if seeing Emerald Weapon come out of the fog wasn't scary enough, I don't want to see this monstrosity.
>>
>We won't make any change!
>Literally the entire trailer is stuff that's been changed

I already lost hope
>>
>>319923067
That's the thing people don't seem to really get about Shinra. They are all certifiably insane. Heidigger or Scarlet was obviously the one that wanted the Cannon and you can bet for no other reason then "BECAUSE"

Just like how Palmer wanted to go to Space.

>>319923308
Except that's not what they said. They said they didn't want to cut anything, nothing about not changing. In fact that was the first thing they said they were going to do. They wanted to make Midgar more explorable, wanted to add in things that got cut from the original game.
>>
>>319923473
>That's the thing people don't seem to really get about Shinra. They are all certifiably insane
This.

They made a submarine division..even though they're the only ones who have them.
>>
>>319922905
>implying you'll control the submarine
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.