[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you join the best faction? We're the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Why didn't you join the best faction?
We're the only faction that has a future.
>>
What game? I like cute robot grills.
>>
Not much of a future after getting blown up by a snuke.
>>
>>319917531
Maybe if they had good robot waifus.
>>
File: 1190064745477.jpg (18 KB, 263x320) Image search: [Google]
1190064745477.jpg
18 KB, 263x320
I've yet to see anyone mention those goddamn gun models. They're huge - who the fuck thought that taking up half the screen was a good idea?

Blue lasers? Nifty. Shitty damage? I can deal with that. But being blinded by your own weapon? Not good design Bethesda.
>>
>>319918229

Actually modding them makes them some of the best in game.
>>
>>319917670
Fallout 4
>>
>>319917531
Because you have the ugliest fucking armor in the game.
>>
>>319918558
That's a shame, thanks Anon
>>
>>319918780
i still can't deal with the synth torso armor that looks like a toilet seat
>>
File: ryona face.jpg (71 KB, 358x304) Image search: [Google]
ryona face.jpg
71 KB, 358x304
>>319918516
> less damage than regular lasers
> best in the game
>>
>>319918780
>>319919078
synth chestpiece on a harness is cool though
>>
Is there a list of Fallout 4 quests that aren't radient bullshit? I want to know if something I am doing will actually have an effect or is just going to keep giving me more "go to X location and kill all the raiders/ghouls/gunners etc."
>>
The tier 1 synth armor is really cute, but everything afterwards looks awful
>>
>>319919143
>base damage is everything
>doesn't recognize other stats
Animeposters and CoD faggots, ladies and gents!
>>
>>319919232
>"go to X location and kill all the raiders/ghouls/gunners etc."

That's pretty much what all the quests are.
>>
>>319919143
>>319918229
>they do less damage

I've heard conflicting stories.

I've had 2 people tell me that the deliverer does less damage than an equivalently customized 10mm pistol, but in my game it did more.
>>
>>319919448
That sounds like horseshit. They benefit from the same perks. Deliverer is superior.

A two-shot legendary 10mm would out-damage it, though.
>>
>>319919258
You mean anklets, bracelets, and neck brace?
>>
>gets hated by the institute
>can't advance in the railroad

fucking hell, going to have to make a new character.
>>
>>319919395
>doesn't recognize other stats

> slightly larger magazine at the expense of less damage with "regular" mods and no sniper mod for significantly improved damage.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.