[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SALLY BROWN WAS THE GAL FOR ME, BOYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
SALLY BROWN WAS THE GAL FOR ME, BOYS
>>
Best shanty right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC-FjKazQ-Q

Is Syndicate any good?
>>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>319914659
Prolly not but im about to keep playing rogue. Its pretty solid so far
>>
A POOR OLD MAN CAME RIDING BY
>>
The shanties are a little cheesy, but they're all right. My favorite is the one that was often played in SpongeBob episodes.
>>
HAUL AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOUR ANCHOR
>>
FULL SAIL
>>
>>319914912
AND WE SAY SO AND WE KNOW SO
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akEPwVaxlIM

Best shanty.
>>
I've been thinking about doing a playthrough through all the AC games in succession for a long time, but never got around to it.
Should I, /v/?
>>
any reason they haven't just made a full on pirate game? God knows the actual assassin stuff was by far the worst part of the game
>>
>>319915606
God no
>>
RUNNIN DOWN TO CUBA WITH A LOAD OF SUGAR!

WEIGH ME BOYS TO CUBA!
>>
IT'S WINDY WEATHER BOYS, STORMY WEATHER BOYS
>>
>>319915606
I played through 4 AC games back to back just recently (Black Flag, Liberation, Freedom Cry [Black Flag DLC], Unity, and Rogue in that order) and it was a struggle.
I was able to do it though because I love these shitty games and to get caught up
>>
>>319915606
Nah, they are way too long and the majority of them are crap so you'll just be wasting like 100 hours of your life.

The ones worth replaying are 2 and 4 pretty much. Maybe 1.

But since you can select missions to replay in most (all?) of them it's kinda pointless to start over.

It's completely acceptable to load up a completed save and walk around and look at the world in a couple of them though, most notably Unity
>>
The exploration of black flags world was the best part of that game.
>those diving missions
The sailing part was a close second
The missions where you had to sneakily tail someone were the worst
>>
Are the WiiU ports of the AC games any good? It's the only way I'd be able to play 'em.
>>
GONEEEEE TO TRINIDAD TO SEE SALLY BROWN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.