[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't keep up with /v/ drama, what are you all bitching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1426952074396.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1426952074396.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I don't keep up with /v/ drama, what are you all bitching about now?
Ive see censorship is still a hot topic here, whats been censored now?
>>
She's too sexy.
>>
>>319906304
I want to cum on her stomach
>>
>>319908637
We all do lad.
>>
FFXV was censored. Cidney is the only fanservice babe, and that can only be because of censorship.
>>
>>319909015
>FFXV was censored
How so?
>>
>>319906863

>she
>>
>>319909114
I remember people saying that she would be covered up for the european version. But the threads about it were so chaotic that I can't be sure.
>>
>>319909453
>european version.
So its fucking nothing then.
>>
>>319906304
Someone dredged up the DOAX not being localized news after a community manager brought up the SJW boogeyman. Then I think there's some people upset that a buttslap was removed because of wanting a larger audience. Then one website took a comment of someone at IFI's press event out of context. I think right now they're fapping to a potato with an uncensor patch from a game they were going to pirate anyways.

All instead of talking about games.
>>
>>319910354
Thanks for the round up.
>they're fapping to a potato with an uncensor patch
You're talking about the xenoblade shit right?
You can apply unofficial patches on wii u now?
>>
>>319910915
Yeah there's piracy and a very slow emulator already. of course /v/ would know about them.
>>
>>319911235
Hmm I'm going to have to go look that up, maybe my Wii U will get some use again.
>>
The game is still coming out and not released right?
>>
>get in
Dont mind if i do
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.