[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good video game to compliment my cup of coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: coffeeecloud.png (80 KB, 1305x747) Image search: [Google]
coffeeecloud.png
80 KB, 1305x747
What's a good video game to compliment my cup of coffee in the morning?
>>
>>319902134
Deadly Premonition
>>
>>319902134
Binding of Isaac
>>
File: ball.png (54 KB, 299x387) Image search: [Google]
ball.png
54 KB, 299x387
summonstrike,com if you have someone to play against...it gets you thinking. I play with a coworker
>>
Grand Strategies
>>
File: 1363153623818.jpg (66 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
1363153623818.jpg
66 KB, 400x310
Tales of Symphonia
>>
Solitaire or Minesweeper
>>
Did you know there are some people out there who dont put cream in their coffee? I really don't understand what they are trying to prove. Reminds me of those people who act like eating spicy food makes them more of a man
>>
>>319903716
The endorphin rush from spicy food is what makes it worth it.
>>
File: smallpacshrug.gif (5 KB, 150x97) Image search: [Google]
smallpacshrug.gif
5 KB, 150x97
>>319902134
Animal Crossing
>>
>>319903716
Did you know some people actually like black coffee and don't have the palette of a small child?
>HURR DURR NOBODY CAN LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE THEY'RE ALL INSECURE AND NOT ME HAHA I'M TOTALLY NOT PROJECTING AT ALL
>>
File: fef3.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fef3.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>319902134
Train Simulator. I'm not even joking. Drinking coffee, listening to a podcast and enjoying the low intensity stimulation of driving a train is incredibly comfy
>>
>>319904010
>grr only gruff grown-ups such as myself can drink coffee black!
>>
>>319903852
Is that why mexicans are always partying?
>>
>>319904203
Not him but I used to drink coffee with lots of milk as a kid. Then I forced myself to drink it black because it was more cool, and started liking it. Ever since when I try to go back to milk it tastes kind of... stale. The milk brings out the musty aroma in coffee.
>>
>>319903716
I don't put anything in my coffee. Coffee tastes like shit no matter what you put in it, but once you get used to black coffee and someone gives you coffee with cream and sugar it'll actually taste good.
>>
>>319903716
lol
Good coffee is naturally sweet. Stop drinking folgers crap and get something high quality. I'm a coffee roaster, and a well roasted batch from high quality coffee seeds doesn't need any doctoring.
>>
>>319904582
Sorry I live in the real world where we dont have infinite piles of cash to buy your fancy name brand shit
>>
Endless legends. Comfy 4x4 to start your day
>>
Rollar coaster tycoon
>>
>>319904795
Just buy south American coffee from the market. It may not be that anon's idea of best coffee but it's better than 90% of the shit out there.
>>
>>319905180
What makes a bigger difference: coffee beans (grains actually since they're all pre-ground here in stores) or the method of preparation?

I'm using a french press and it improved my coffee a lot but I can't seem to taste any difference between self-ground beans and pre-ground ones, nor different bean types
>>
>>319904795
It's more about what you budget for coffee. Our coffee isn't top level stuff, but it's still around $12/lb. That's more expensive than you'd pay for folgers, but not the most expensive. Still, you get a lot of bang for your buck.
>>
>>319905506
Coffee beans will determine what your coffee will taste like at optimal preparation. Preparation type will determine which properties you'll get out of the bean. French press uses a metal filter which doesn't absorb the oils, so you get a fuller body with less flavor clarity. The oils will keep it kinda buttery (almost), but you won't get the finer notes, which is usually fine. I can dig a french press. Paper filters, used in pourovers and drip brewing, absorb the oils and allow for more distinction in flavor.

Google cupping notes for the origins you're interested in, and they'll tell you what to expect in terms of aroma, acidity, body, flavor, and aftertaste.
>>
Can I ask why foreigners like coffee so much? I work in food services. We usually put the coffee up after breakfast but there is occasionally some french fucks that show up at like 4 pm wanting to Cofffe, like thats a fucking reasonable time to be drinking the shit.

Do they just not have soda outside of Merica?
>>
>>319906087
Because coffee tastes good you fag. You shouldn't be drinking soda anyway
>>
>>319906087
Soda is much worse for you than coffee.
>>
Yakuza 5. Especially Saejima's part where you're stuck in a small village and hunt shit to sell and survive.
>>
>>319906039
>Coffee beans will determine what your coffee will taste like at optimal preparation. Preparation type will determine which properties you'll get out of the bean. French press uses a metal filter which doesn't absorb the oils, so you get a fuller body with less flavor clarity. The oils will keep it kinda buttery (almost), but you won't get the finer notes, which is usually fine. I can dig a french press. Paper filters, used in pourovers and drip brewing, absorb the oils and allow for more distinction in flavor.
Cool. Personally I prefer the buttery flavor then I guess. Drip brewing is looked down on here but I've had nice drip brewed coffee too.

>Google cupping notes for the origins you're interested in, and they'll tell you what to expect in terms of aroma, acidity, body, flavor, and aftertaste.
Hm, problem is probably how shitty the selections are at the local markets. Not too much difference in the tastes. Another option would be to order my coffee from a webstore and grind it, but that's just too much work for me I think.
>>
File: g2-1417943383.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
g2-1417943383.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
>>319906375
>you're stuck in a small village and hunt shit to sell and survive.

That sounds cool. Do Tanimura and Akiyama show up in 5? I've only played 4.
>>
>>319906087
I drink some 1 liter of coffee a day, because I can. Also it tastes good and is a nice ritual, and at large quantities it gives a bit of energy.
>>
>>319906448
Yeah, usually it's a big pain to get decent coffee. Some cities have local roasteries, which is neat. Somehow coffee is kinda booming right now as an industry. If you luck out, you might find a roastery pretty close to you.
>>
>>319907315
Yeah I'll have to check my available options again. Thanks coffee sensei.
>>
>>319902134
The Talos Principle
>>
Hexcell series, fine ass puzzle games.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.