[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone played this fantastic game yet here on /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 1438x1080
has anyone played this fantastic game yet here on /v/?
>>
No.
>>
I did and I loved it. It's sadly overshadowed by Half-Life and Quake 2 but I think it's definitely one of the most notable and important, and most fun, PC FPS of the late 90s.
>>
>>319897397
>I'm alpha and omega!
Fucking,
love,
it.
>>
>>319897808
yeah what really make me think it was superior to half life and other good shit was the ambient,the areas and the music,it was so immersive
>>
>>31989802
nice! but dont get wrong thats unreal tournament,not unreal gold,anyways UT99 was so damn good also.
>>
>>319898080
Alexander Brandon's music is fucking brilliant and I'll play any game he's done tracks for. I love his style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRUEDu2cprQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4NHKNMGNQ

He's also responsible for Deus Ex's music, which is probably a bit better known.
>>
>>319898472
OH YEAH BRUH,the music nails so much the feeling of the areas my personal favorite it's this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDAVddrEj8
>>
File: wow.jpg (259 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
259 KB, 1000x625
just look at it it's gorgeous,and the ai was so smart
>>
>>319898472
but did you really like the game?
>>
>>319898875
I dunno if the graphics were revolutionary at the time but it does evoke a lot of 90s PC gaming nostalgia in me.
I think it's still worth playing today.
>>
>>319899124
actually from what i've heard these were the best graphics in the end of the 90's,compare it to half life or quake 2 ,and you will se the diference
>>
this game blew away the mind of the gamers back in the 90's
>>
>>319897397
Unfortunately I had only played it for the first time about 2 years ago, but it instantly became one of my favorites.
>>
>>319900241
ikr first time i played it, and it became my favorite
>>
>>319897808
>Quake 2
>Overshadowing anything
You fucking pleb.
>>
>>319900728
i think quake 2 and unreal gold are on the same level, they are both near perfection
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.