[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will the 1000th Pokémon be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1000x800
I think that it will be another Normal/Flying bird. What do you say, /v/irgins?
>>
>>319896165
>What will the 1000th Pokémon be like
Satoru Iwata
>>
My bet is on another Pikachu clone.
>>
They'll just add less new mons in favor of more new megas, so they'll never reach 1000.
>>
>>319896165
>anal beads
why
>>
>>319896165
>lion becomes a manticore
>bird becomes a tengu
That's pretty cool. The water thing is really generic, though.
>>
I wonder when pokemon's gonna get too big for itself.
There's already over 700 monsters with alternate color palettes and all of the move data.
Not to mention GF's godawful engine.
>>
>>319898058
>pokemon
>taking up data
please stop
>>
>>319896165
That grass and fire evolution line look pretty nice
>>
>>319896165
>Grass starter
>Figuratively Blaziken
>>
Pokemon has officially become too convoluted for me to follow. Now that they have so many, and with mega evolutions and new forms, or formes or whatever the fuck it is, I can't keep up. I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, even though I've played all the main entries extensively it's all become too much to remember.
I don't think I'll play any future games because of this, I'd rather play the older, more straightforward ones. If it's not just me then I wonder if nintendo will realise that they're beginning to alienate their userbase and start simplifying the games again.
>>
>>319901085
>Nintendo is in charge of pokemon
>>
>>319896165
That final grass evo looks like shit. If it was a harpy they would all be tenouttaten
>>
>>319896165
Is this real?
If so, I'm going with grass.
>>
>>319896165
Water/Dragon is too good a typing to pass up. Unless of course the region has fairies fucking everywhere.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.