[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black ops 1 was the best call of duty....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
You can't deny that the fact that this is the only game to ever try and make the era after ww2 and before the fucking future. It was the only game that had rich history and made you feel like you were part of a conspiracy. Prove me wrong pro tip you can't
>>
File: 1426355646830.gif (61 KB, 156x267) Image search: [Google]
1426355646830.gif
61 KB, 156x267
>>319891085
>the era after ww2 and before the fucking future
>>
You sound underage, anon.

I agree that BO1 was the best storywise, but still.
>>
>>319891228
The cia era
>>319891232
I was underage when I bought the game. But now I'm 20 and that's besides the point. The reason why cod is going into the shitter(not like it was any good after bo1) is because they keep going into the future and making it like fucking Star Wars or some shit. I loved the old cod games because they used to have a little piece of history to them that I could play and feel a part of. One of my favorite games of all time was brothers in arms because you were in control f your own platoon during ww2
>>
>tfw distinct lack of late cold war setting in shooters
It's practically only WW2, modern or futuristic which is a huge shame
>>
>>319893053
BO2 had flashbacks to conflicts in the mid-late 80's like Angola, Afghanistan and Panama

And there's the entire Big Boss portion of the MGS series if you count that.
>>
>>319893383
what Big Boss portion?
>>
File: 1362369320253.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1362369320253.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1080
>>319893526
MGS3
MGSPO
MGSPW
MGSV
>>
>>319891085
It could have been handled better but it was refreshing none the less. CoD: Vietnam when?
>>
>>319893053
That's what I'm saying. One of the biggest pros to me liking this game is solely because it was in the Cold War era, which is my favorite era because of all the kgb vs cia shit. If the other games made there story based in that era I would have more of a crop to choose from
>>
>>319893930
Idk but I doubt they will wanna go back. It's all about "muh future" and robots and shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.