[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An entire generation afraid of virtual water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: i2jC3ul[1].jpg (252 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
i2jC3ul[1].jpg
252 KB, 1200x1200
An entire generation afraid of virtual water
>>
>PS2 in the same generation as the N64
Powerwise maybe.
>>
Was anyone really afraid of Clanker? If you actually did the level you'd see he's a gentle giant.

His jaw is also not open like that. I'm guessing that's some sort of beta screenshot.
>>
File: ape escape.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ape escape.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>319891490
he could have done some other spoopy shit from ps1 era or n64 but nope
>>
Thalassophobia and such is a meme. People are only "Creeped out" by deep sea to fit in among the memers here
>>
>>319891810
>im scared of the ocean because i want to fit in
nigger wut
>>
>>319891879
You know it's true.
>>
>>319891637

Actually, he does open his mouth like that but its only once for the first time you enter the area when he talks to you.

Hes a big doofy garbage grinder. Not scary at all.
>>
>>319890639
Muh PTSD from that fucking pirate level and shark. Could not 100% that stage. That fucking bucket too and the sandcastle. Who allowed that shit to be the secondish level?!
>>
>>319890639

Snacker is easily outrun by jumping then flutter jumping across the the water.

Unagi doesn't even chase you.
>>
File: ZingerDKC.jpg (27 KB, 389x480) Image search: [Google]
ZingerDKC.jpg
27 KB, 389x480
I'm alright with water levels and deep sea monsters, but I blame Donkey Kong Country for my apiphobia.
>>
Have Naughty Dog EVER had an original idea?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.