[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your reaction to this how do you think it would've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Cloud_SSB4_temporary.jpg (4 MB, 5120x5120) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_SSB4_temporary.jpg
4 MB, 5120x5120
What was your reaction to this

how do you think it would've changed the ballot voting if we knew he'd be in the game
>>
>>319889332
Indifference,I am neither a smashfag nor a final faggotry.
>>
That's cool. Kind of expected it after we got Ryu.

Nothing will beat the hype of seeing Sonic on that update page during Japan Time. Nothing.
>>
I already had my fill of sm4sh the first two months it came out, I dont know how you can still be hype for updates to this game.
>>
>>319889438
Pokemon Trainer and Snake were much bigger than Sonic
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (78 KB, 560x747) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
78 KB, 560x747
>another anime swordsman
>literally thought it was an Ike costume through out the vid

I don't think I'll buy any Smash Bros DLC, none of it interest me

I would love a Melee-mode
>>
>>319889526
Not for me.
>>
>>319889438
>sonic and hype in the same sentence
>>
>>319889558
you must've been a toddler at the time or something
>>
>>319889558
You shouldn't broadcast your autism, even if this is /v/
>>
>>319889526
Also you have to realize at the time all the joke posting about Sonic being confirmed for Smash then it actually fucking happened.

Sonic in a first party Nintendo game isn't a big deal nowadays but at the time that shit made me hyped as fuck. Snake was the initial reveal and then Sonic was just casually confirmed at 3AM on the site. Always thought Pokemon Trainer was lame honestly and was glad they got rid of him in 4.
>>
File: RED.jpg (580 KB, 1031x4477) Image search: [Google]
RED.jpg
580 KB, 1031x4477
>>319889746
I'm talking about around here, not for you personally. Sonic was obvious, Red came outta nowhere
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x373
>>319889746
>Always thought Pokemon Trainer was lame honestly and was glad they got rid of him in 4

How fucking dare you
>>
File: 18g4dzdbw85xvjpg.jpg (73 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
18g4dzdbw85xvjpg.jpg
73 KB, 640x601
>>319889332
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I had my hands on my head.
I was even more surprised that nothing was leaked.
Then I was a bit sad that Crono was probably considered alongside Cloud and I really prefer Chrono Trigger over FF7.
>>
>>319889860
>Sonic was obvious
I guess my memory must be fucked because all i remember is /v/ being sarcastic about Sonic ever being added and always thinking he wasn't getting in.
>>
>>319890002
maybe before the Snake reveal. After that third party seal was cracked everybody knew Sonic was the final destination for that train.
>>
>>319889860
>Sakurai needs to be showered withh a harem who sucks his dick 24/7
Simpler times..
>>
>>319889332
I liked it

Yes. now I feel like I wasted my vote, but then again, I think I would have voted for Cloud anyway
>>
>>319889332
I wouldn't have changed my vote because he had nothing to do with the ballot :-)
>>
Not happy. There's so many Nintendo characters. We only get one Smash a gen and they're throwing in Cloud? I thought MGS2 Snake was pushing it. FFVII was never on a Nintendo console. It comes off as Square Enix using Smash to advertise for their new game on the PS4. If they announced FFVII was coming to WiiU or FFVII remake on NX, then I'd be cool with it. This felt like selling out to me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.