[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ I saw that this game is on steam and I wanted to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (483 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
483 KB, 1136x640
Hey /v/ I saw that this game is on steam and I wanted to know if I should get it.I have never played any Guilty Gear game before. Is it a good fighting game? The reviews for it are pretty positive
>>
>>319888989
It's by the makers of Blazblue and the persona 4 arena games if that's any help
>>
I'm having lots of fun with it and it's my first GG game. Easier to pick up than Blazblue.
>>
ark sys makes the best fighting games. so unless you hate fighting games get it. if you like fighting games, you';re a dummy for never playing Guity Gear
>>
>>319888989
it is good but demanding, you'll have to put in effort to git gud
>>
if you enjoy fighting games there's little reason why you won't like xrd unless you're some kind of hipster elitist who only plays dead ass +r. it's not the best gg game but it's damn good and worth your money.
>>
It's a great fighting game with God-tier presentation, and it's also by far the most accessible Guilty Gear for newcomers.

It's basically a must-own if you like 2D fighting games at all in my opinion, the only downsides are that it's missing a lot of old GG characters which sucks for fans of the old games who mained them, and REVELATOR is out in Japanese arcades so SIGN will be outdated when the home version comes out.
>>
>>319889820
When will the home version come out?
>>
>>319888989
>I saw that this game is on steam
don't bother
>>
>>319889945

Still unannounced. And after that there's no way of knowing when it will come out on PC. So SIGN is still a pretty decent bet unless you really want to wait for REVELATOR.
>>
File: 376300_2015-12-12_00007.png (794 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
376300_2015-12-12_00007.png
794 KB, 1920x1080
It's easily the most legit fighting game to come out in a very long time. Faithful to the old style in every way possible and it cut no corners. I'm not even a fan of Arcsys' floaty style of fighting games and bad music but Xrd does the feel just right and the OST is godly. I would have spent more than $30 on it and felt like I ripped them off. They're literally giving away gold at this price.
>>
>>319890183
i'd say sign is still worth getting because revelator has the exact same character balance, and no home date beyond "spring 2016." seriously, just do it. it's on sale and all the dlc is free until january if you get it now. it's a great game, and if you enjoy it i highly suggest also watching for the bbcp extend port coming out in january as it's by the same developer and has a few similarities.
>>
>>319890968
I wish you could unlock GGXX songs for characters that weren't in the game. Only downside for me.
>>
>>319891806
Tfw no Fatal Duel ;_;
>>
If you get the memory leak problem, just unplug and replug in your controller and the game will stabilize.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.