[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How well you can aim should be the only skill determining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: whatever man.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
whatever man.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>How well you can aim should be the only skill determining factor in a shooter.
>>
>>319885686
FPS is about violence of action, not just shooting well. You must move fast and strike hard, be it alone or in a team. Who dares, wins.
>>
>How well you can shitpost should be the only skill determining factor on an imageboard
>>
>>319885853
You could make millions with that kind of talent, kid!
>>
>>319885686
I know what you mean Pepe. If good movement isn't important and the hardest part to master in your shooter, the game is absolute garbage.
>>
I think crosshair positioning is pretty important
>>
File: Thanks_based_Korea.jpg (112 KB, 663x796) Image search: [Google]
Thanks_based_Korea.jpg
112 KB, 663x796
>bloom killed halo reach.
>>
>>319887442
I'm not sure if you are laughing at the people who say that or are agreeing with them.
>>
>"This thing is overpowered, it should be nerfed to allow other styles of gameplay to..."
>"Don't impose your way of playing the game on me! I'll play the game however I want!"
>>
>>319885686
Sadly this meme spread so much that shooters no longer use movement as a mechanism of defense.
>>
>>319885686
So what you're saying all games have to be exactly like Quake 3 Arena with nothing but rail guns?
>>
>>319888356
More like doom or serious sam in which moving is necessary for survival.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>319888356

What makes you think that? It's the opposite you autist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.