[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /v/ Is it better to get a headset or surround sound system?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449842062044.gif (2 MB, 335x340) Image search: [Google]
1449842062044.gif
2 MB, 335x340
Sup /v/

Is it better to get a headset or surround sound system?
>>
>>319882927
You're an idiot.

>headphones
>>
>>319882927
Both, and headphones.

What are you, poor?
>>
>>319883136
Yes.
>>
>>319883136
Well obviously if I'm deciding

Seems redundant to have both anyway

Anywho just tell me which one is better fgt
>>
>>319883248
It's not redundant to have both. Speakers for daytime/when you feel like annoying people and headphones for night/quiet times.
>>
File: 41eHbaU2baL._SX300_.jpg (9 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
41eHbaU2baL._SX300_.jpg
9 KB, 300x299
>>
>>319883336
Well in this case, it seems that headphones are the choice since I work all day

Thanks bitch

Buuut speakers carry over outside of gaming
>>
>>319883336
If you live alone and don't play games with people online then get a sick surround sound system

If not then get good headphones and tabletop mic
>>
>>319883606
I actually want speaker for social

To watch sports and movies with the homies and shit

But I think that would get in the way of mics tho
>>
A quality surround system is more expensive but I'd say it's worth it if you got the space and money.

But a good headset is great too, and I'd say it lets you enjoy the subtle sounds more.
>>
>>319882927
Neither.
For games, get some decent open headphones and a mic, this will last you longer than any shitty 'gaming' headset. Check the /g/ wiki for reccomendations.

Then get a 2.1 speaker set for like $20 online for watching movies or if you don't feel like wearing headphones. A decent surround sound system will set you back at least $200 and even then, it's not that great.
>>
If you get surround sound your night gaming will be a big problem for everyone around you. Also if you use a mic at anytime everyone in game is gonna hear double sound.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.