[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get a general Fallout 4 thread. Questions, answers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: x-01powerarmor.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
x-01powerarmor.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Let's get a general Fallout 4 thread. Questions, answers and
>greentext
appreciated. Hate and comparison between other Fallout games goes to other threads.

Institute X-01 power armor looks pretty cool bug I'm missing the helmet and legs. Any tips to find them?
>>
>>319881148
"Institute" is just a paint style. You get the full thing by siding with them and doing a side quest.
>>
At high level it generates in places where you find armor like checkpoints, though I always head over to 35 court because it's a full set, and it's already mark3v4 at least. Plus you need to earn it by killing an assaultron and sentry bot.

But I agree x-01 with institute paint and jetpack is lovely. More into red-lit 45f right now though
>>
>implying anything institute is cool

The only cool faction is the BoS. The armor paint is top notch too.
>>
>>319881891
>assaultron
Let's see if that's gonna be a challenge with Survival and at level 45
>>
>>319881148
Alright, time to separate the men from the boys

Devil's Due sidequest: What did you do?
>>
Where do you get the bombers jacket? I've seen some post a character wearing it and I want it. Anyone got a screenshot of a location?
>>
>>319883494
Found mine on a dead Brotherhood pilot after a vertibird crashed.
Seeing as how often they go down, it may not take too long to get one
>>
>>319883402
I sold the egg because I thought maybe that would let me join the Gunners and then I gave it back to mama claw on a second character
>>
>>319883617
Ah alright. Thanks.
>>
>>319883625
Have mine to the Mama
It was my first instinct reaction so I did it
That quest screamed Jurrassic Park to me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.