[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's been the hypest trailer so far? Are you ready for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (2 MB, 1280x655) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1280x655
What's been the hypest trailer so far?

Are you ready for this Tuesday?
>>
>>319879326
Mega Man
>>
>Villager
Expected it, made me happy, especially after knowing there were girl costumes
>Mega Man
Half expected it, still overcome with hype when his trailer played and showed his sick-ass moveset
>WFT
Did not expect at all. Was impressed with Sakurai for thinking outside the box and surprising us but wasn't too interested about her until I finally played her
>Rosalina
Didn't expect. Nice homage to Galaxy games, and I like her gimmick.
>Little Mac
Expected. Nice style of trailer, but I didn't expect to play him much and I don't.
>Greninja
A lowkey favourite pokemon of mine, did not expect him at all.
>Mii
Expected. Was impressed at there being 3 damn types with 3 movesets each.
>Palutena
Expected. Felt like a bit of Sakurai self-fellating, but whatever, she's cute.
>Pac-Man
The possibility was there but I'm glad Bamco went through with it, I love is wacky moveset
>Lucina
Sorta expected. Not too interested though. Was more excited for Cpt. Falcon.
>Robin
Loved it, any magic character is a good thing
>Bowser Jr.
I really like the Koopalings and the Koopa Car thing is inspired

>Are you ready for this Tuesday?
Hyped as hell dude.
Will they make a proper CG trailer for it or do you think they've blown their budget for that?
>>
>>319879946
Well all the recent trailers, including cloud, have just been ingame footage. I don't think we'll have anymore CG trailers. But if they did, that'd be really cool.
>>
>>319879946
I really want a CG trailer too but it's not likely.... If we got Banjo Kazooie they might do one....
>>
File: ryu_hadoken_pose.png (87 KB, 512x412) Image search: [Google]
ryu_hadoken_pose.png
87 KB, 512x412
If this wasn't leaked, would you expect another Capcom character to be included?
>>
>>319880650
No, people wouldn't be happy, besides who would they include?
>>
>>319879326
Hypest is 100% Little Mac.

Greninja for best troll, good trailer.

Rosalina would've been up there but I got spoiled before I saw her trailer.
>>
Mega Man and Cloud were the biggest ones for me.
>>
>>319880751
I think he meant "Would you have expected another Capcom character to be included"

As in, other than just MegaMan
>>
Palutena was hype as fuck.
And then she sucked.
>>
>>319879326
Megaman.

It was pretty unexpected.
>>
Cloud by far.

It's one of the few that wasn't really leaked.
>>
>>319879946
>Was impressed with Sakurai for thinking outside the box and surprising us

how does Hackurai's cock taste?
>>
File: 1437595515864.jpg (68 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1437595515864.jpg
68 KB, 500x375
>no Shulk
>>
>>319884615
Delicious
WFT is a great character for me moveset-wise
Pretty much the only way I can consistently beat Sheiks since she's so good at countering aerial moves
>>
>>319884740
I hope you arent one of those faggots who just stay at the ledge and spam volley balls
>>
I'm ready for Ashley!
>>
>>319884883
More of a Sun-Salute, D-smash kinda guy
>>
Where's the /v/eekend tourney?
>>
Lucina & Robin was my favorite.
>FE is my second/third favorite Nintendo franchise, and I'm not a stuck-up fag who hated Awakening
>get TWO FE reps in one trailer
>confirmed Captain Falcon, who is wrecking shit and looking in top form in Awakening cutscene style
>Ike got blue flames
>blew Gematsu the FUCK out
Also came out on my shittiest day of work ever, I think the happiness I got from this trailer is the only thing that kept me from walking out

Second is Cloud. Completely unexpected, a classic pie-in-the-sky choice, and I loved FF7.

Third is Little Mac. He was my #1 realistic choice for making it in so I was stoked, if unsurprised.

Fourth is Shulk. While Gematsu getting destroyed was nice, I was disappointed Shulk was no longer guaranteed. Then this trailer came out and played the best song in the game to boot.

Rest I gave no fucks about but all the trailers were reasonably good.
>>
Man I wish Mac was not shit
>>
File: ;).gif (3 MB, 360x314) Image search: [Google]
;).gif
3 MB, 360x314
>Villager
wasn't hyped as first. He is one of my favorite newcomers now.
>Mega Man
Best one by far. I was hyped as fuck. Not a big fan of his moveset tho...
>WFT
Did not expect at all. Pretty fun but forgettable.
>Rosalina
Didn't expect and was mad as fuck.
>Little Mac
Great trailer. Sort of expected it.
>Greninja
Glorious Mewtwo shitstorm was glorious. I was mad because Greninja is forced just like Lucario was.
>Mii
Best inclusion. Meh trailer.
>Palutena
Best trailer in term of video footage and animation. Not a fan of her being in but not that bad either.
>Pac-Man
Fucking hype as fuck. The blue, red and yellow trails were nostalgia inducing.
>Lucina
I was mad as fuck. And I still am. The hype was unreal on /v/ and we got this shitty anime swordsmen which ruin eevrything. I also had a bad day when it happened so It's the worst announcement for me.
>Robin
same as lucina.
>Shulke.
expected but pretty hyped.
>Bowser Jr.
Hype but we had the leaks that ruined it.
>>
>>319879326
Nothing will ever top Snake purely because it was so unexpected at the time. Sure guest characters have been done before but they weren't really a thing like they were before Snake in Smash. Now thanks to that pretty much every fighting game is expected to do guest characters, hell Sony made a game of nothing but guest characters. If Snake and other guest characters weren't in Brawl and 4 I don't think we would have had Freddy in MK9, Jason, Predator, Ayylamo, and Leatherface in MKX, or even Akuma in Tekken 7.
>>
>>319885568
you sound like an unsocialized/aspergers child
>>
Why does hype always make me cry, /v/?
>>
File: MEGA MAN.png (607 KB, 1253x652) Image search: [Google]
MEGA MAN.png
607 KB, 1253x652
>>
>>319890171
https://youtu.be/RtwYIKjmSmQ?t=2m54s
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.