[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when did the whole "Platinum games are good" meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: PlatinumGames.png (7 KB, 430x185) Image search: [Google]
PlatinumGames.png
7 KB, 430x185
So when did the whole "Platinum games are good" meme get started?

I know reddit started it since they know they should say that Bayonetta and The Wonderful 101 are supposed to be the best thing ever, but those games aren't Platinum games, but Kamiya games.

Platinum is a mediocre at best and they try to replicate Kamiya's genius, but fail massively. But good goys still get tricked into buying shitty Avatar and Transformers games
>>
>>319876568
the edge in this
>>
>>319876568
>meme
Stopped reading right there.
>>
Revengeance.

/thread
>>
>>319876568
0/10 Apply yourself
>>
File: 1001.gif (187 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
1001.gif
187 KB, 500x256
>>319876568
>something anon doesn't like
>meme
>reddit
>mfw
>>
>>319876568
So when did the whole nintendo games are good meme start?
>>
Kamiya games aren't really that good either.
>>
>>319876568
So when did this whole /v/ is good meme get started?
>>
The Korra game is actually extremely fun and well made, well paced, animated, great controls, etc.

As a combat system it learns from a lot of the mistakes of revengeance

it only got roasted by critics and fans for retarded reasons because people don't actually like fun videogames for what they are

I hate Korra by the way, the series, but the game is good.
>>
>meme
>reddit
>good goys
Nice effort to fit in.
>>
RRRURUS of nature when
>>
>>319876568
Infinite Space was pretty good, but also not really a Platinum game. More Hifumi Kono doing his own thing.
>>
>>319876568
Bayo 2 isn't a Kamiya game.

Mad World isn't a Kamiya game.

Vanquish isn't a Kamiya game.

The reason the Avatar and Transformers games were bad wasn't that they failed at being like Kamiya - they were, in fact, insanely Kamiya-like. The reason was that they were probably given half a year and a shoestring budget to deliver with.
>>
>>319876568
Since you realized that they are same game reskinned and with some minor tweaks.
>>
>>319876568
>Hrr drr muh reddit boogey man
>>
>>319877084
Should I give it another chance? It just feels like there's no decent mobility options and quite basic early on. Does it get better once I unlock more combos? will try transformers when it goes on sale as well though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.