[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it ever happen bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
Will it ever happen bros?
>>
File: grounded.jpg (499 KB, 729x704) Image search: [Google]
grounded.jpg
499 KB, 729x704
No, ND have disowned those games.
>>
>>319875093
>JAK TV
>>
>>319875093
After The Lost Frontier I don't want it to happen
>>
I hope not. Jak became mediocre as fuck after the first game.

2 was okay at best; but had some glaring flaws. Three was complete shit, anyone that says otherwise has nostalgia goggles shoved up their ass.
>>
I feel Jak was a great series (Jak 2 edge aside), much better than uncharted which I honestly couldn't care less for. It might as well be COD in my eyes. maybe I'm mad.
>>
>>319875178
That was an old interview. After being asked why Uncharted 4 is the last one they've said it was because they were tired of the realistic setting holding them back.
>>
File: 1448100272231.png (202 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
1448100272231.png
202 KB, 416x500
>>319875178
It's sad, because ND Crash and Jak were actually good games, unlike Uncharted.

>we make serious games for serious games now
They have their head so far up their asses it's not even funny, the whole TLoU escalation really put them on a pedestal.
>>
>>319878120
naughty dog didn't even make the lost frontier dude. they even said they wish they hired more competent devs
>>
>>319878585
>tfw i like Uncharted more than other ND series

I am part of the cancer and i love it.

Ratchet >>>Jax anyway
>>
>>319878585
>we make serious games for serious games now
????????????????
>>
Was there even a story arc or development to this game.

I played it as a kid and yhe only thing that drew me in was the banter between jak and dexter. It didn't need anything else, sure the metalheads and the precurssors and the dark eco were interesting, but in comparison to nearly every cutscene of an actual friendship built upon mutual appreciation, it was literally two best friends who enjoyed blowing shit up and getting into deep shit, is there anything more you want?
>>
>>319875178
They already released some concept art and stated they were playing with the idea

> but they want to give it a dark, realestic tone
>>
>>319878585
I really didn't get what TLoU did that made it so popular. It felt like apocalyps Uncharted, with a grittier but still B-movie rate story. It was just so fucking BORING.
I hate what ND has become 2bqh.
>>
>>319883627
THE FEEEEEEELS
>>
>>319878932

Gamers, I think he meant to say.
>>
File: ashelin concept.jpg (78 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
ashelin concept.jpg
78 KB, 529x800
>>319881250

Well, there was some romance and stuff.

Ashelin a best.
>>
>>319878313
>Jak became mediocre as fuck after the first game.
stopped reading there. I bet you are one of those "lol 2edgy4me" faggots who never even played past the opening cutscene
>>
File: Life is good.jpg (3 MB, 2176x5096) Image search: [Google]
Life is good.jpg
3 MB, 2176x5096
>>
>>319884586
jak is only 17 in Jak 3
>>
>>319875093
>Jak TV

What?
>>
>>319878495
ND is a bunch of fickle trend-followers. Crash only existed because they wanted the mascot platformer audience. Jak II was 2edgy because GTA 3 was popular. They said that they were done with cartoony vidya because cinematic games were in. Chances are the only reason they're now saying that realism is holding them back is because zany/retro throwback games are gaining in popularity.
>>
File: chen excited.gif (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
chen excited.gif
67 KB, 230x230
>>319886017
4 in roman numerals you silly willy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.