[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449070647158.png (337 KB, 399x490) Image search: [Google]
1449070647158.png
337 KB, 399x490
How do I get viewers? Do I have to be a massive faggot or a blatant troll? I could use some tips from people with experience:

> what games do you stream?
> what programs and/or tools do you use?
> how many viewers do you usually get?
> are you a homosex?
>>
>>319867395
have you tried being a girl and showing some cleavage?

and play AAA games and MOBAS
>>
>joining the cancer

Why the fuck would you even do that? If you're not a cunt with tits you're most likely never going to get any money anyway, so why bother?
>>
I'll start

> CS:GO,USF4, Heroes of the storm
> OBS with twitchalerts and nightbot
> recently started so just a stray viewer here and there
> no

/metherebel
>>
most important thing is a consistent schedule
>>
>>319867549
>defeatist attitude

Man wants to try it out - let him try it. Don't knock him down before he fails for good. Who knows, maybe he'll get stupid lucky and end up being the next big thing. I'm pretty sure when Pewdiepie started, he had no idea he'd become this fucking big.
>>
>>319867395
just be yourself
>>
>>319867549
>implying i'm doing it for the shekels
>>
>>319867395
Advertise and be a general faggot about it.
Reddit is the place to do it and make multiple accounts and just spam it. That is if you think you have the voice to keep people entertained.
Also being friends with ANYONE that has 100+ viewers. Host them as much as you can so they "feel" like they have to repay you.
>>
>>319867726
This is the Chad reply. Being yourself only works if you're at least moderate looking with a good sense of humour.
>>
>>319867869
> I'm good looking but no webcam, bad sense of humor and a russianesk accent
Am I fucked?
>>
>>319867395
How about doing something different and not playing mobas and CSGO? Why isn't there channels where its just a couple of dudes playing PS2 RPGs?
>>
>>319868052
Accents are funny Vladimir, fill your boots.
>>
>>319867395
> what games do you stream?
popular games, flavour of the month games

Get some people in your chat so it's easier for you to keep conversation up. Streams look more appealing when they have active chat and the streamer actually talks.

Also I'd drop webcam if you use one. I fucking hate steams with facecam especially when it's bad quality.

Also making your stream look and sound as good as possible helps. Along with the info section and layout in general.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.