[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1434292446643.jpg (18 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
1434292446643.jpg
18 KB, 299x300
It is impossible to enjoy video games after you have become conscious of your own mortality.
>>
>>319856438
Eh not really.

I'm actually waiting for death at this point so might as well get some good vidya in.
>>
>>319856438
Faggot alert. A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.
>>
Just makes you not accept padding.

>collect 5 x's.

Nah son I'm going to die someday I can't be fucked.
>>
get rekt op
>>
>>319856938
this
>>
>>319856438
mortality stops becoming scary once you give it a good long think.

assuming you just rot in the ground, theres not much to worry about. unless my organs are still useful at time of death - unlikely, because im going to give this mortal vessel a thorough testing - id like to be buried in such a way that would maximize my returns unto the earth. turning into soil doesnt sound like such a bad idea, its something i can only care about when im alive anyway.

afterwards i dont even care, they can hold whatever ceremonies and lay a fancy rock at my head if they want.

at least I'll have enjoyed some great vidya
>>
>>319856438
>he haven't dealed with the fact that he is mortal yet
The fuck? You go trough that shit in your teens at latest.
I know I'll die someday, everyone does. So what? No reason to worry about it. It's just death. It's the end.

There is literally no reason to not enjoy yourself for the time you have.
>>
>>319856438
But that's wrong. I forget about it as fast as the awareness came.
>>
>>319856438
After 4 years of age?
>>
File: bestdaytomoko.jpg (46 KB, 500x856) Image search: [Google]
bestdaytomoko.jpg
46 KB, 500x856
>>319856438
Reminder to stay hydrated /v/ros
>>
>>319856438
>he still hasn't played Persona 3
>>
>>319860807
living the dream
>>
>>319856438
Fuck this game. Shit is hard as fuck.
>>
>>319856438
What are you 14?
>>
>tfw mostly accepting of death and "...whatever" about it
Th-thanks, shitty childhood.
>>
I generally just see death as something to look forward to.

Maybe there is an afterlife?
Maybe it's non-existence? What is non-existence like? Simply the continuation of other things lives? So almost like reincarnation?
Maybe it's like falling asleep and you are given an infinite amount of time to be reborn for some stupid meta-physic reason.

I'm sure it will be fine.
>>
>>319861786
*tips fedora*
Fantastic composition my good sir.
>>
>>319861843
Literally what is fedora about that?
>>
>>319856438
I fucking love Shadowgate
>>
>>319861990
When you die, your conscious can't exist. There would be nothing. Now what would it feel like? Who knows. Lack of anything is a concept you can hardly imagne.
>>
>>319861990
>using literally that way
You impress me even more gentleman, I retip my fedora, my most deared scholar.
>>
>>319862245
Triggered tumblrfag detected.
>>
I've realized I'm gonna die early with no hope. I may as well enjoy the stupid pleasures I still have while I'm here.
>>
I don't want to die, but I'm not that worried.
It's not like I can do anything about it. Worst case scenario I just switch off and cease to exist, in which case I'm not around to be bothered by it.
>>
I cannot do 100%s or collect em alls anymore.
And I can't stand Call of Duty tier shit where.
>Get 500 kills to unlock this thing!

Nah man. Nah. I'd rather play a grand strategy game where I get to experience alternative history and leave my mind in dream land.
>>
File: 1449202243686.jpg (277 KB, 876x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449202243686.jpg
277 KB, 876x1200
I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.
>>
I just put a blanket over it and forget about it
>>
>>319860276
this is some stand up comedy level commentary here mate. amusing and thought provoking. consider it man, go do an open mic. not that your ideas are original, your comment was just worded nicely.
>>
>>319862918
That's exactly what I do with my girlfriends dick!
>>
>>319862926
sorry if this sounded sarcastic, i don't go on here much.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.