[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on this game, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Sleeping Dogs.jpg (2 MB, 1976x1440) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Dogs.jpg
2 MB, 1976x1440
What's your opinion on this game, /v/?
>>
meh
>>
It's okay.
>>
pretty fun, 100% it with all the cheevos (usually don't give a fuck but I felt like it was worth it).
I like how they handled DLC but that fucking Nightmare in Northpoint was so fucking bad holy shit.
At least the other ones made up for it, tasering and tackling people as a cop was great.
There should really be a full sandbox game where you play as low level law enforcement.
>>
File: 202170_2013-12-25_00001.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
202170_2013-12-25_00001.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Wei Shen is one cool motherfucker. Shame about the sequel.
>>
>>319856329
>sequel

wut
>>
File: SD.png (220 KB, 377x532) Image search: [Google]
SD.png
220 KB, 377x532
>>319855173
Very underrated it was my favorite game that year, its open world done right ( open enough but limits you in all the right ways.)
>>
>>319857352
He's talking about the shitty MMO cash grab, I wouldn't call it a sequel.

hopefully it bombs and they decide to make a proper sequel.
>>
Is he supposed to look like Adam Jensen?
Is that an outfit in the game or something?
>>
>tfw I made him look like ryo from shenmu and I finally had a new shenmu game for awhile.

;_;7
>>
>>319855173
fun but really really shit, I think all square games suffer from the same lack of polish that makes them so bland and stupid the characters and the situations are in uncanny valley. They aren't serious but they also aren't funny. They suck. 6/10 great rain driving atmosphere
>>
>>319857945
yes and yes.
They let you dress up as other characters from the publisher:
Including Agent 47, Rico (Just Cause) and Adam Jensen.
>>
>>319855173

Pretty boring to be honest, hated that the city felt so limited, if you get on a bridge/highway you have to drive 5 minutes just to get out of there. Also the biggest problem in my opinion is the world building, it's bland as fuck, that's why SR1 and SR2 and GTA games were always better, because they nailed the open world, there was variety to locations and it felt like a real city instead of just an empty playground.
>>
>>319859379

Don't forget all the Valve and meme shirts you can wear.
>>
I fucking hated it
Although I was one of the few who actually got it at launch and was really excited for it
Instead it underpreformed in every regard; weak everywhere except graphically
Feels like most of the praise comes from people who had no idea of the game initially and picked it up during a steam sale for 5 bucks and thought its this neat little hidden gem. But for me the game was just disappointing
Fuck I still remember the game advertising how it'd keep the open world fresh all the time by having random encounters happen to you. That just ended up being an AI pitpocketing some money from you while you're walking around the city, then you having to run after them. I fell for Todd's infinite quests meme AGAIN and it wasn't even Todd's game. And don't get me started on the dating system, what a half baked mess
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.