[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Cloud on PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 2095x1547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 2095x1547
Where were you win Sony won?
>>
Dark Cloud 2 better get on there as well, that's the only one I don't still have a copy of and it's way too fucking pricey
Also Parappa The Rapper 2
>>
>>319854875

Did they step it up at all or does it have the same graphics as before?
>>
>>319854875
You could have just played it on an emulator all these years for free if you wanted 1080p
>>
>>319855009
If they had a PC capable of that they wouldn't own a PS4.
>>
*also on PC
>>
>>319855009
Fucking This
>>
>>319854940
Tuesday anon
>>
i was at home playing xenoblade when friend ring

"nintendo is die"

no
>>
I faintly remember playing this game, is it worth sinking a few hours into or is it shit like every other video game?
>>
Is this game even good, I was a gamecube kid
>>
>>319854875
>Dark Cloud 1

When it fist came out I loved it though I could never beat the final boss. Tried it again years and years later and it was unfucking playable due to how wild the camera was, just the slightest touch would send it zooming about uncontrollably.

If we ever get Dark Cloud 2 I'm really hoping I'm not misremembering how fun it was.
>>
>>319855403
It's 15 bucks, its your call really
>>
>>319855403
>>319855449
This game is great. I remember calling it legends of zelda with sim city builder and the weapon upgrade system was very satisfying. They also had a decent cast of characters to pick from.
>>
>>319855403
>>319855449
It's a early PS2 game that has a lot of interesting mechanics behind it but is hampered by it's age. Controls are kinda shit and the camera is terrible but if you can get past that it might be worth it. It's basically a rogue like zelda with numerous different characters that you can swap out with on the fly (iirc)
>>
>>319855403
Hold out for Dark Cloud 2
>>
>>319855038
S A V A G E
>>
>>319854986
It's literally emulated, no enhancements.
>>
Dark Cloud is q great game but hampered by its age.
>>
>>319855403
Level 5 could have basically created the GOAT PS2 game if they made something with Dark Cloud's mechanics, Dragon Quest's world exploration etc.

Instead, everything they have is severely flawed or lacking in a way that its good qualities fails to make up for. DC specifically throws at you an endless gauntlet of randomly generated dungeon floors at you, and nothing else. It's horribly repetitive. The towns are interesting, but you basically piece them together yourself from stuff you find in the dungeons. There's nothing else concrete to explore.
>>
>>319854875
>Taking a photo of your TV
>Not using Emulator for better 'graphics' and performance

Truly a console tard.
>>
>>319855009
Have you emulated Dark Cloud before? It is one of those games that is prone to issues.
>>
>ps4 has a dedicated controversial button just for making screenshots
>still use your fucking phone to cap your tv

Nice
>>
File: 1151906350262.jpg (67 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1151906350262.jpg
67 KB, 750x600
>>319854875

>a port of a 15 year old game from a third party
>SONY WON!
>>
>>319856497
what's great is devs can arbitrarily lock you out of using it

you can't take screenshots or record during Aeris' death in FF7 or the Jenova LIFE fight
>>
>>319856372
My PC is almost toaster-tier and I had almost no issues with it a few months ago, the game only slowed down when I opened the quick character-change wheel or whatever. I was actually surprised it ran that well on my piece of shit of a PC.
>>
>>319854875
>They didn't fix the Feather Duster glitch.
At least they gave us the Demon Shaft.
>>
DC1 was fucking terrible.

my only memory of the game was jacking off to the genie bitch's tits by making her run towards the camera
>>
I just beat it a few minutes ago. Ask me anything
>>
I honestly couldn't get past the first boss
>>
>>319862971
I replayed the game about a year ago, and I'm pretty sure he was the one I had the most trouble with. If you can get past him, it should be smooth sailing into some comfy places.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvAA3jEwsg
>>
>>319862971
use the cat bitch to shoot him down and then use toan to cut him
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.