[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS2 is the best console of all time >tfw ps2 slim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ps2 slim.jpg (34 KB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
ps2 slim.jpg
34 KB, 350x237
PS2 is the best console of all time

>tfw ps2 slim
>>
I've got a silver PS2 slim and I use it almost every day.
>>
>inb4 Sony shills claim that PS4 is already better

It never will be as good as PS2
>>
>>319852339
>tfw fucked up my ps2 slim when I tried using super glue with Swap Magic

Oh god I'm fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1448949579325.jpg (33 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
1448949579325.jpg
33 KB, 294x300
I've always wanted to get a PS2 but I'm kind of skeptical of getting a used one, what are some essential accessories and shit needed for it?

also admittedly I kind of want to get one just so I can have that comfy ambient sound playing on my tv while I'm on my laptop
>>
>>319852785

A cuntroller and a memory card... that's literally it.
>>
File: f.jpg (28 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
28 KB, 600x320
>>319852698
Sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>319852698
Just buy a new one
>>
>>319852871
>>319852936

I rather just save for a pc that can do emulation.
>>
>>319853092

Take it from me anon... PS2 is still such a pain in the ass to emulate with most games that it's better to just have the real thing. Some games work flawlessly, some need completely different settings, some don't work at all, some force you to use an older version of PCSX2. It's just a fucking mess.
>>
PS2 Slim is the cutest console.
>>
>>319852698
>I tried using super glue with Swap Magic
wut, did you try gluing the lid sensor down or something?

Also, who the fuck uses swap magic?
>>
>>319853225
Was the last time you tried PS2 emulation five years ago?
>>
>>319852602

PS4 would need to have memorable exclusives (plural) to even have a shot of being as good as the PS2.
>>
>>319852785
get a memory card, some blank DVDs, 007:agent under fire, and a usb thumbstick.

Then mod your ps2 and you can play ps1/ps2 backups, backup your saves on a usb thumbstick, and use homebrew.

oh and get some component cables.
>>
>>319854148
i heard you can also use mgs3 is that true?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.