[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you looking for Comiket? You know many video games get released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: comiket.jpg (1 MB, 2557x1305) Image search: [Google]
comiket.jpg
1 MB, 2557x1305
Are you looking for Comiket?

You know many video games get released there every time, right? Do you already have any you look forward to?
>>
C89 game trailer catalog up somewhere yet?
>>
>>319849283
Not as far as I know.
>>
where do you normally find games that are released on at comiket? Do I ask /jp/ or something?
>>
>>319851279
Catalog, the game trailers video etc.
>>
>>319851384
what catalog. I have no idea where to start.
>>
is it true that comiket doesn't allow gaijins to attend?

also, wasn't there some rumor that Japan was shutting down conventions in preparation for the next Olympics? Any follow up on that?
>>
>>319851487
The one pictured in the OP. That's the DVD version, there's also a printed one and also a free web catalog.

>>319851584
>is it true that comiket doesn't allow gaijins to attend?
No, that's definetly not true. But the English guide does mention that some exhibitors might not want to sell their doujinshi to baka gaijins that don't understand what Comiket is all about.
>>
Is Paper Cirno going to come out on C89?
>>
File: sada8.jpg (1 MB, 1447x2071) Image search: [Google]
sada8.jpg
1 MB, 1447x2071
>>319851584
>>319851687
And by English guide I mean the English section of the catalog. There, took a picture of relevant lines.
>>
OP can't bump, dingus
Have a bump
>>
>>319852726
It does work from page 9/10, so don't act all clever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.