[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think the plot for MGSV is actually really good on paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MGSV-Online.jpg (217 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-Online.jpg
217 KB, 1600x900
>think the plot for MGSV is actually really good on paper
>the execution of it however, is complete and total garbage
Why did this have to happen to us?
>>
>>319848684
Too many side ops and too much effort put into FOBs. They should have had more and longer story missions.
Hell, I did one FOB and got sick of it.
>>
>>319849139
I am fine with FOBs until I lose one then I lose all motivation.
>>
>>319849139
>>319849216
What's the deal with such a focus on FOBs anyways? I have not done a single fucking thing with FOBs, because it contributes absolutely nothing to the story whatsoever.

>playing mgs for ridiculous micromanaging multiplayer bullshit
Alrighty then
>>
>>319849420
I don't think anyone plays it for that reason, unless you are saying it was counter-intuitive for Konami to use FOBs as a main gameplay element of the game as we all know most people who play MGS play it for the pseudo-complex, glorified microtransaction multiplayer elements.
>>
I had a blast with mgsv but I'll probably never play it again. So meticulous. Fuck FOBs too, what were these assholes thinking when they made this game? They're constantly pushing it and telling people to keep playing but they're so repetitive and boring.
>>
>>319849893
Yeah, the worst part really is how they keep updating it. It's a real slap in the face to the true fans on the franchise, and now Konami is hinting really strongly at something happening when all the nukes get disarmed, which will just end up being that cutscene we've all already seen.
>>
File: femSnake.jpg (196 KB, 450x636) Image search: [Google]
femSnake.jpg
196 KB, 450x636
>>319848684
>MGSV online
>male avatars
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>319850456
>Pre-release screen
>representative of current MGO community
>>
File: 20151115192544.jpg (684 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151115192544.jpg
684 KB, 1920x1080
Rate her
>>
Zero was right all along.
>>
>>319851097
all the female characters in MGO look alike. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>319851097
lookin' frisky

>>319852576
dudes too, tbqh
>>
>>319848684
Because japs put too many children in their stories.

Children are annoying and always will be.

>>319851097
"Why the wince, Squinty McBoobs? Hungover from getting rekt last night?"
>>
>>319851097
Dead game/10
>>
>>319848684
Plot wasn't much worse than most other MGS's. It's just it was SO far between every single cutscene. Doing sideops through the same fucking mini bases up to ten times or more. I mean MGS is famous for backtracking but this is taking it to extremes, and using it as a cheap replacement for Kojima quality cutscenes. It was about five hours worth of game stretched out to about forty hours. Unfuckingbelievable.
>>
>>319853023
yep, I'd say the open world meme killed phantom pain
>>
>>319853023
>>319853160
thirdended
>>
>>319849139
I think the concept of FOB is interesting but was underdeveloped, just like the rest of motherbase.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.