[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MSGV: PP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 85346535.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
85346535.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
If Medic was Big Boss doing missions n shit, what was the REAL Big Boss doing this whole time?
>>
Making Outer Heaven
>>
Jacking off
>>
>>319842656
I thought mother base was outer heaven.
>>
Laying the ground work for Zanzibar Land with Ocelot's money. Remember the mercenary war? The middle east? Big Boss was meeting Gray Fox and loli Sniper Wolf while you fucked around in the middle of the ocean with a shit copy.

Did u rike it?
>>
starring in a good game
>>
>>319842834
Outer Heaven is the size of a small country. Diamond dogs motherbase is a bunch of oil rig platforms..
>>
>>319842473
He was in the middle east operating under the guise of "Saladin" and laying the groundwork for his military nation.
>>
File: 1369850924366.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1369850924366.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>319842858
>>319843116
OP here, what happened after that. The end of Metal Gear Solid 4 shows Big Boss and old Zero. Where zero play into this?
>>
>>319842994
Outer Heaven was a country taken over by force with a PMC built on to it's coast. Diamond Dogs went from oil shit rig to a fucking fortress.
>>
>>319843417
Look up the truth tapes. Everything you just asked is explained there, point blank.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.