[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Were They Thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Legacy-of-the-Void[1].jpg (117 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Legacy-of-the-Void[1].jpg
117 KB, 700x500
What the fuck is going on in this game? I'm just past the second Xel'Naga temple mission and I can't fucking take any more of this game's terrible story. I can't remember the last time I've yelled "why" and "what" and "how" at cutscenes or anything for that matter, in this game it seems like any time anyone starts talking I wonder what the fuck were they thinking when they wrote this out?

Just off the top of my head. How the fuck did Kerrigan get to the temple if its so fucking hidden and the only way is the key. Why the fuck is she there. How did she know to go to that one room Artanis was in. If everyone already fucking knew about this forbidden star system why the fuck didn't anyone bother checking it for the planet sized floating temple before, really you blue fucks couldn't send one probe to scope it out? How the fuck would anyone know anything about this fucking temple and the keys to open it and don't give me the nonsense "myth" excuse because HOW COULD THERE BE FUCKING MYTHS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DONT EVEN KNOW EXISTS?

Fuck this stupid game. This whole oh amon is a fallen whatever that didn't believe in the constant cycle of new life and death. Well hey fuck nuggets, that's your story for Warcraft remember?! Remember how one of the titans falls from the pantheon after being dissalusioned by always having to create order in a universe that's ruled by chaos? Remember how he went on to start the Burning Legion that lives in the Void to take over the universe? Really sounds familiar in this swiss cheese of a story you call Legacy of The Void.
>>
>>319842041
just play multiplayer and stop sperging about space people that aren't real
>>
>>319842207

No.
>>
>>319842358
then stay mad and disappointed family. it's your life.
>>
>>319842765

Playing multiplayer wouldn't make this story any better, you weren't suggesting anything that would help my disappointment in this game and its story.
>>
Bravo D team
>>
>>319842992
Modern blizzard can't write for shit didn't you play Diablo 3?
>>
the hype for blizzard games has NEVER been "whoa cool story"

if you look at this shit and expect a story on par with mortal kombat games, you'll realize they can't honestly give the kind of fuck fans wish they'd give.
>>
>>319842041
>Remember how he went on to start the Burning Legion that lives in the Void to take over the universe?
the Burning Legion lives in the Twisting Nether. The Void is a completely different thing that's closer to the Naaru and Old Gods
>>
>>319843341

Absolutely not, are you high?
>>
>>319843525

Sorry, all this shit is getting hard to keep straight because at some point I expected orcs to start coming out of the next gateway.
>>
>>319843384

Well, after they took what was in essence Warhammer and managed to transform it into a seperate story and setting that was still on par with it up to Frozen Throne, as well as the story of the original Starcraft, people sort of hoped that they would...continue making good stuff.
>>
yeah it's shit just skip all cutscenes and start multiplayer ASAP
>>
I read some interviews with Blizzard people that they wanted Amon to sort of be an anti hero, to have aims and goals of his own and to think he's the good guy.

Fair enough, but if you're going to do that, you can't have have literally every line the guy says be horribly cliche evil "give up you have no hope" stuff and have his every action being murdering thousands or millions of people. We end up knowning next to nothing about what Amon wants to do other than to kill everyone and make a bunch of hybrids. Can't exactly sympathize with a character like that.

Sometimes I wonder if these stories sound good in their heads and then they just execute them absolutely piss poor.
>>
>>319844653

I think these ideas sound good over a nice pile of blow.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.