[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth the buck on humble? Total war thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 61K0oBs5jkL[1].jpg (67 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
61K0oBs5jkL[1].jpg
67 KB, 358x500
Is it worth the buck on humble? Total war thread.
>>
is attila worth even 15 bucks? it looks like a pile of shit
>>
I'd like to know as well. I played Shogun 1 & 2, and Rome 1, but I always heard good things about this.
>>
well. If you're into these types of games. I'd say you'll get quite a bit of game play. Especially for a dollar. It's worth it.
>>
>>319836031
yes, best total war game
>>
>>319836179
>>319836217
Thanks mates, I like RTS even though im shit but I know there are certain entries that are bad like rome 2
>>
>>319836369
if you're shit at rts you can basically play it as a nation management game and let the ai play most of the battles, it's great either way
>>
>>319836569
Sweet, just picked it up. I have so much shit left to play but the scale of total war always appealed to me. Guess that 400 game backlog will have to wait.
>>
>>319837104
if you like it make sure to get shogun 2 as well, they are probably the best out of the whole series
>>
Does rome 1 go on sale often?
>>
>>319836031
Yes. make sure to grab Third Age Total War and the Divide and Conquer submod for it too.
>>
If it comes with the Kingdoms expansion, then yes. Since a lot of the good/best mods available for M2 require Kingdoms.
>>
My favorite total war after Rome. Hell yeah pick it up.
>>
>>319836031
getit feggit.

worth every shekel.

also try out with mods: stainless steel or total war.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.