[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed a trend of people (likely underage, probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449776384453.jpg (12 KB, 558x340) Image search: [Google]
1449776384453.jpg
12 KB, 558x340
I've noticed a trend of people (likely underage, probably browse r/pcmasterrace) say PC "doesn't need exclusives" and then shitpost about framerates and resolution as if you should drop $800+ on a rig, to get more fucking frames. And honestly the whole argument is a bit stupid because vast majority of these console games do run at 60fps, the few that don't are graphically intensive exclusives or cinematic games. I'd take cutting edge graphics over framerate any day. When's the last time a PC exclusive has actually pushed the fucking envelope graphically?

Is this what PC gaming has become? PC used to be the king of exclusives. You used to be able to play entire genres only on PC. But today? I can't even remember the last worthwhile PC exclusive. Now all you get on PC is console ports with better framerate and resolution, and occasionally some indieshit kickstarter from some old washed up dev.

What the fuck happened to PC gaming? It's like it went to shit right around the time "PC master race xDD" became a thing.
>>
>>319831912
i came here looking for booty
>>
>>319831912
quality thread
>>
if you bought a PC in order to play console games, you're an idiot

>You used to be able to play entire genres only on PC.
that's still true, but they're niche genres that most people don't give a shit about
>>
>>319831912
Thry are stupid enough to rent games from a shitty DRM platform

Only underage retards game on PC
>>
>>319831997

E-excuse me?!
>>
>>319831912
Now, I like ya. and and and I like WANTcha

now we can do this the easy way

or the hard way

the choice is yours
>>
>>319832078
>shitty DRM platform
Oh the irony
You are fucking retarded
>>
these people have never heard the term 'killer app'

they're killing pc gaming, and giving software to industry giants.

pray for the coming crash and cleansing.
>>
>>319831912
>>What the fuck happened to PC gaming? It's like it went to shit right around the time "PC master race xDD" became a thing.
When the joke became a meme, the PC market started revolving around the thought that everyone must agree with and like that meme. So yes, it did go to shit because the people in charge of selling product to people who find that sort of thing funny assumed that everyone was like-minded. They adapted to what was thought to bring in the greatest return on investment.
>>
>>319831912
crysis

crysis was the last big thing in pc gamming
>>
File: kRFlVQ5.png (638 KB, 673x518) Image search: [Google]
kRFlVQ5.png
638 KB, 673x518
>>319832616
>Funny
It was never funny, only true.
>>
>>319832292
Enjoy your digital downloads pkek
>>
>>319831912
>I have nothing to play
>lets start another pointless console war shitthread.

*yawns* boring.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.