[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are so few people playing dark cloud http://wwwDOTtwitc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg (26 KB, 265x375) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg
26 KB, 265x375
why are so few people playing dark cloud

http://wwwDOTtwitchDOTtv/tragictravesty

there's this guy and like 2 other dudes

the game is great, and just recently got trophies and an upscaled rerelease, you'd think so many more people would be Twitching it for view and subs, but nope. kind of sad, because I loved DC a lot when I was younger, not so much dark cloud 2 but it was good, also. are they making dark cloud 3? PS4 needs a new one imo

has anyone here been playing the rerelease? i just picked it up along with twisted metal black
>>
>>319827691
I'm not buying any of their shitty PS2 emulations when the PS2 games I bought on PS3 don't count.
>>
Fix the clunky controls and I'll be all over it.
>>
>>319827691

Dark Cloud was a very poor man's Zelda, was trash.
>>
Did Dark Cloud 2 get rereleased too?
>>
>>319827691
>posting your twitch on /v/

rip kappa

i was streaming it earlier this year but people barely even came to my channel
>>
How botched is the EU version? I hear it's really bad, but I can't be arsed to make an american account
>>
>>319828110
not my twitch, just one of the very few on twitch to begin with

yesterday only 2 people were streaming it and it bummed me out cause its so good
>>
>>319827691
>rented this shit once as a kid
>play it
>no idea what the fuck to do
>shitty graphics
>run around the dungeon and my sword breaks after like 5 hits and im stuck

And then I never played it again.
>>
>>319827691
Because the game is shit and it deserves no praise when is fucking sony going to release dark cloud 2 on PS4?
>>
I don't have a PS4 so I've been emulating it, it's pretty good and comfy.
>>
>>319827691
>$15 USD

t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m it's a ripoff
>>
>>319828413
Same time as Dark Cloud 3
Never ever, have some more yokai watch and ni no kuni instead
>>
>>319828064
The second one is significantly better, but they're both still pretty overrated. Considering they're the first games from the developer though they could be a lot worse.
>>
>>319828557
Fucking ni no kuni is shit and I dont even know what the fuck yokai watch.
>>
>>319828949
yokai watch is also shit.
Level 5 could be dead and we wouldn't see a difference
>>
the dungeons are way to big and repetative

game is way to cookie cutter

the weapon breaking shit is really annoying

the thirst is annoying but i can deal with that

i like the music though

>norune
>matataki
>queens
>sunken ship
>demon shaft
>>
File: 1449477152298.gif (2 MB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1449477152298.gif
2 MB, 318x239
>>319827691

Whoever's Twitch that is, he's the only one that even knows anything about the game it seems, everyone else I've seen has no idea what the fuck they should even be doing.

Regardless of all this, Dark Cloud never stuck with me as it felt very Zelda-ish and too much like a wannabe than something trying to be its own thing. Haven't played Dark Cloud 2 so maybe it changed, but I won't ever know, don't care enough to give it a shot.

Give me Ni No Kuni 2 please.
>>
File: 1449847824075.jpg (267 KB, 1168x960) Image search: [Google]
1449847824075.jpg
267 KB, 1168x960
played the fuck out of DC
my first PS2 game i think
>mfw the graphics after being used to Ocarina of time
>>
>>319829110
Now that I think about it has Level5 ever done anything worth while other than Dark Cloud 2?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vxp4FOo_uM

pretty fucking based music
>>
>>319828245

I've had not problems with it, there's a a strange line appearing in the top left while cutscenes play in dungeon though, but it's like 3 pixels high and doesn't cover anything important
>>
>trying to get 100% on all towns
>>
so...is the sequel worth any money? Dark Chronicle

the eu version, not dark cloud 2 the usa version
>>
>>319829508
the layton games
>>
>>319829972
>the layton games
Layton is shit too bro level5 is a bunch of japanese hacks.
>>
dark cloud is shit

but at least people are showing older games some love
>>
>>319827691
I remember when this game was called The Legend of Zelda.
>>
I'm playing it. I just can't be bothered to stream it because i'm not a faggot.
>>
The game should have been nothing but a Ruby sex game
>>
OP's twitch, or the link at least, is a comfy stream, at least he talks to his chat unlike the other neckbeards streaming this damn game

how much is it on psn, can't check at the moment, might rebuy it if it's decently priced
>>
File: 1449332393580.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1449332393580.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>>319831758
this
her walking animation triggered my dick 10 years ago
>>
>>319831982
He is letting his chat pick his Prize Boxes, that's cool. Most people are weaponsluts and pick the larger boxes and never take a chance with luck. But it seems he has played this game enough that he probably doesn't care much about what's in the boxes.
>>
>>319832226
The boxes are never too terribly beneficial you know, it's all RNG anyway
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.