[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/6241499 So what do you guys game on mainly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 26
File: 21421515.jpg (183 KB, 1202x736) Image search: [Google]
21421515.jpg
183 KB, 1202x736
http://strawpoll.me/6241499

So what do you guys game on mainly?
>>
PC letting me choose between the PS4/Xbone/Keyboard as my controller makes it best by far.
>>
>>319822423
it depends on what i'm playing
i've been playing wii u a lot recently coz of xenoblade. before that it was pc coz i had new vegas in my backlog and decided to start playing it. before that it was 3ds for mh4u. havent touched my ps3 in a while
>>
How could any true gamer be against PC?

You have the most powerful hardware.
You have the most options for controllers.
You have the most modding potential.

It is literally the only option. Why? WHY?
>>
>>319822932
Only poor people are against PC gaming
>>
File: oh yeah.gif (715 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.gif
715 KB, 400x300
>>319822423
>Those results

I'm proud of you anons. Good to see the majority of users aren't total fucking retards.
>>
Ps2
>>
>>319822423
Currently wii u, because whenever i boot up my pc i feel guilt and do my work which is long overdue instead
>>
WE'VE HAD THIS THREAD 5 PLUS TIMES

PC IS ALWAYS THE HIGHEST

STOP MAKING THIS POLL YOU AUTISTS
>>
>>319822932
Console gaming on a couch with a huge wall-mounted TV is fun for party games that you can't/don't have the ability to play on LAN (people don't want to bring their computers over, etc.).
>>
File: 1414858196080.jpg (243 KB, 1497x745) Image search: [Google]
1414858196080.jpg
243 KB, 1497x745
>>319822423
>No Mac platform
Trash poll OP ;^)
>>
File: 1449450444918.png (140 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1449450444918.png
140 KB, 633x900
>>319823702
DELETE THIS THREAD
>>
>>319823756
>LAN
I don't know about, but last time I checked tons of my Steam games like Nidhogg and Sportfriends worked perfectly in offline multiplayer.

You are spouting the same nonsensical shit that hundreds of uneducated kids spouted before you.
>>
>>319823951
>I don't know about
*you
>>
>>319823951
>Nidhogg
Alright
>Sportfriends
Literally never heard of this.

I'm not saying PC is bad, bro. Chill. I'm just saying sitting on a couch/floor/comfy chairs together with a big ol' TV is more comfy than a LAN party.

And yes, I've done both. Both have their better choice of games to play on. I'll always pick Smash on my 60in TV than Smash emulated on my computer's 24in monitor.
>>
>>319824220
To add onto that, it's really game dependent. I'm not gonna play anything that requires pinpoint accuracy or intense strategy on a console, etc.

I game primarily on PC but I have a game room with all my consoles because sometimes I prefer to chill out and play on that.
>>
File: 5.jpg (20 KB, 311x353) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
20 KB, 311x353
>people actually have consoles as their main/only platform

laff
>>
>>319822932

Pc has a weakness though since corporations can't get the most profits from pc

1. Don't keep buying the same rehashed shit like cod or fifa in large numbers but do buy well deserved games like the witcher 3 in large numbers
2. Fiercely go against paid online with GFWL back in the day and refuse to pay for it which is what sony and ms are banking on when they don't even give dedicated servers most of the time
3. Now has refunds though this is thanks to europe really
4. Paid mods were rejected to the extreme
5. Dlc doesn't do so well after the main game
6. If a game is shit word of mouth will spread instead of buying it blindly in masses
7. Get upset at shit optimized games verses ps4 users for example who just accept dips in the teens and 20s pretending that shit is playable and defend it

Well if pc was the only platform I'm sure most of the above list would be terminated given the masses would switch over and in the end the masses are what ruin things

Dunno why there are console wars anyhow the best option would be if the pc only existed so devs would have to compete for you attention on that platform and not try to trick you into buying static hardware, no modifications/tweaks of games, pay for online, half assed or no backwards compatibility and play at sub optimal settings for years. PC isn't even a company like ms and nintendo is so I'm confused as to why people treat it like it is. There is no one shilling for it buying up exclusives for it since no one owns it.

I'm actually surprised it's not dead yet given the above situation that it gets no advertising period and the fact that people do buy games on it quite often like fallout 4 since the psp went down in flames due to pirates.
>>
>>319824220
>>Sportfriends
>Literally never heard of this.
>bro. Chill.
>big ol'

You couldn't sound any more obnoxious if you tried. Unless you tried just now, then you succeeded.
I don't even want to talk to shitty assholes like you.
Good night.
>>
>>319824871
You're not even giving me a good argument anymore. You don't have to resort to personal attacks, it's okay to concede. It's an anonymous imageboard.
>>
I play mostly on PC. I honestly don't really care about PC exclusives too much. I play on PC because then I don't need to have 10 different consoles out to play all the games I wanna play. I'd rather have one nice convenient system to play all my games on, and that is one of the main draws of PC gaming that nobody talks about. Another big reason I play on PC is to use whatever controller I want, and to use the keyboard and mouse FPS games as well as various types of action games. There are some games that I just can't control well with a controller, and I need the controller and mouse. Also games run at a higher frame rate and look better which is a nice perk. You also get the best versions of multiplats, and cheaper games.

To the butthurt console minority - Show me a console that can play Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Dark Souls, and Diablo 2 and then we'll talk. PC gaming is even better for people like me who primarily like console games.

Also, on the side I have a Wii U because my friends and I always get into the latest Smash game. We have played together through Smash 64, Melee, Brawl, and now Smash 4. I had to get a Wii U for Smash, but I have also enjoyed Mario 3D World and Mario Maker immensely, and I am looking forward to Zelda U. It is the only gen 8 console worth buying. Bloodborne is not worth $460, and the Xbox One has no games. Easiest choice ever.
>>
>>319825635

I mainly play to get higher crisp visuals and over 20-30 fps. Honestly if consoles could have upgradable pc hardware I wouldn't mind getting one or be too much against them but they really do have shitty hardware.

Though I admit I do enjoy mods and tweaks like removing shitty FXAA and inserting SMAA and the like. Fixing viewmodel fov and removing garbage like depth of field and CA. Little things like that irk the shit out of me.

paid online is complete cancer though you're paying for the privilege to just play on while they use p2p shit off your console in most games and not all dedicated servers.
>>
>>319822423
I have a Wii U and PS4 I play exclusives on, but almost all multiplats I run on PC.
>>
What's it gonna take to kick all these pc shits off of /v/ and make them leave for good? This is sony's age and /v/ should reflect that already
>>
of that list wii u but I probably spend the most time on my PS3

have a PS4 but I don't use it much. PC is a toaster and while I do play vidya on it a good bit it's mostly just small indie stuff. Own a lot of older consoles but I usually only break them out when I'm jonesing for something in particular.
>>
>>319822423
3DS and Vita.
>>
>>319824756
>Pc has a weakness though since corporations can't get the most profits from pc
I know this isn't exactly your point, but to use the word "weakness" is absurd. It's not a weakness that the consumers actually have rights on the PC that they don't on consoles.
>>
PC main platform
Wii U is secondary platform
Xbone is tertiary with Halo 5 now
PS4 is my dust collecting machine. It does a great job of keeping my other consoles nice and shiny.
>>
>>319826559
>buying all of them
I never understand why people do this. I'd rather just buy the good stuff and spend the rest on guns or something. Wouldn't you rather have a shotgun than your shitty PS4?
>>
If you're poor then you shouldn't be gaming. Sort your life out first then sit back and relax
>>
>No option for PS2
>No option for GameCube
What's the fucking point
>>
>>319826559
>PS4 is my dust collecting machine. It does a great job of keeping my other consoles nice and shiny.

Fuck you timestamp the consoles

I refuse to believe this bullshit
>>
File: 1438843655744.jpg (35 KB, 569x549) Image search: [Google]
1438843655744.jpg
35 KB, 569x549
>>319826376
>This is sony's age
>22 votes

kek
>>
>>319822423
I don't have a particularly powerful PC, just some prebuilt from 2008, but I mostly play PC games and emulate up to PS2 (Disgaea only)
Wii games run like shit on it though.
>>
How did pc users manage to get a majority here anyways? Was it always like this
>>
Does anyone here emulate Twilight Princess? I remember trying to emulate it before on Dolphin emulator. I tried out both the Wii and Gamecube versions, and they just didn't work well. However, I recently upgraded my PC from a 6950 to a GTX970 (hadn't upgraded in 5 years). I'm wondering if it would work well now or if there are any certain settings I need to use. Or, hell. I have a Wii U. I guess I could just wait on the remake.
>>
>>319826736
no. it's not as easy as "you should sort your life out". we ain't girls, we can't just get on a webcam and people will find us to give us money.
>>
>>319824220
sportsfriends is fun as fuck
>>
File: Untitled.png (383 KB, 467x819) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
383 KB, 467x819
>>319826683
I thought it would have games man.
I love Halo, so I got the boner. I usually like Sony platforms, but this has been the most disappointing one so far.

>>319826838
Delivered, mr. pony.
>>
>>319827512
Nah, early 1990's /v/ was mainly consoles. It switched about 1996 with N64/PS1 being outperformed by PC games in all ways.
>>
PC. Probably would use ps4 or xbone more if I had one, I like comfy couch gaming.
>>
>>319827625
guaranteed you won't have problems, dolphin is great.
>>
>>319827727

How would you know
>>
>>319823756
>2015
>retards still dont know you can plug a PC into a TV
>>
>>319827625
Whats your CPU? 970 is way overkill for Dolphin so youre probably good
>>
>>319827685
>I usually like Sony platforms, but this has been the most disappointing one so far.

How can you prefer halo over bloodborne you FUCKING RETARD
>>
Console drone delusions always amuse me. They can't believe someone would own their favorite console, yet prefer a different console, or prefer their PC. Have you guys ever heard of something called "different tastes"? Someone could play one of the most popular and loved consoles, such as the SNES or PS2, and have a completely different experience with it than you. Rub your 2 brain cells together a little bit and you might start to realize how and why this can be possible.
>>
>>319827953
Because Bloodborne was good for a single playthrough.
NG+ on Bloodborne is the worst NG+ in the soul series (barring DaS 2 for soul memory obviously), and the multiplayer goes back to the DeS issue of ridiculous heal spam.
Also, the build variety is very shitty compared to DaS AND DeS.

For Halo 5, the multiplayer is great, so I can naturally see myself putting in thousands of hours into it before 6. I think I already have like 60 - 100 hours in the multiplayer alone, and that's taking into account that I have classes and a job currently.
>>
I got all 8th gen consoles and a super charged PC. PC sees the most use by a country mile, consoles see about equal use. I love and hate all three systems and the handhelds for different reasons but I only love my PC.
>>
File: 1448661146643.gif (3 MB, 264x242) Image search: [Google]
1448661146643.gif
3 MB, 264x242
So /v/ isn't sonyiggers?
>>
>>319827950
>Whats your CPU?
i5 3570k, 3.4GHz
8 GB RAM, if that's relevant.
>>
>>319828330
They are a very VERY outspoken minority. This has been discussed before.
They also like to play victim and act like Nintendrones are the majority here, when again, they're just another minority.
>>
>>319822932
I'm not against PC. I'm against the superiority complex of those who only own PCs and aren't willing to recognize that consoles have ANY benefit at all.
>>
>>319828383
Then you can probably play TP at 4k with all the bells and whistles. Same goes for PS2 games.
>>
>>319826916
I have a PS4 and voted for PC, because I prefer it as a platform, but I actually end up playing games on my PS4 more than my PC because my friends all have PS4's and exclusives, etc.
>>
>>319828330

Those guys aren't real sony fans

They're just 1-3 falseflaggers on IRC who spam threads and samefag in them quickly all day

You can easily tell by their posting styles and pastas
>>
>>319828551
consoles dont have any benefit, retard. they are only useful for their exclusives
>>
>>319828660
So why didn't you vote for PS4? I doubt anyone else is as retarded as you.
>>
>>319828767
So you're saying they're useful, but have no benefit? And I'm the retard?

Think before you post.
>>
>all those PC players

Are the console shitposters a small dedicated group, or what?
>>
>>319822423

>10 xbones

You guys really should consider picking one up it's drastically improving.
>>
PS3 360 WiiU and pc
>>
>>319828895
Pretty much. Amazing how a small community can appear so large.
>>
>>319828869
yes, you are the retard
>>
>>319828895
>Are the console shitposters a small dedicated group

You mean you haven't noticed their obvious falseflagging and samefagging? The wojak shit is the latest that comes to mind.

Question. Most of you can ban evade and spam topics by switching ips through mobile or vpns constantly right? Well that's what they do all day.
>>
>>319828383
>3.4ghz

Why not go to 4 ghz
>>
>>319828895
>Are the console shitposters a small dedicated group, or what?
They're just stupid little kids. Think about it. Why would an adult be really passionate about trying to get people to just take it up the ass and pay $460 for Bloodborne? These little kids don't have to think about their purchases or spend their money rationally, because mommy buys these consoles for them. To tell them that it's absurd to pay $460 for one game means absolutely nothing to them; that just means you're poor. Because they have no sense of what money is worth. What, you didn't just get your mom to buy you a PS4 for Christmas like they did? lmao must be fuckin poor
>>
>>319828869
Thats not a benefit of the hardware, if those same games were on PC they would then be objectively better.
>>
>>319829453
They wouldn't be on the PC though, the games wouldn't exist without the money from the companies that are putting out the hardware.
>>
File: pc is carp.png (480 KB, 879x665) Image search: [Google]
pc is carp.png
480 KB, 879x665
>>319822932
>Why? WHY?
Consolebabies are too young/dumb/too poor to build a gaming rig. The basic consolebaby setup is the laptop they got as a hand-me-down from dad when he bought a new one for himself, and a console they got as a gift last christmas. To them, putting a gaming rig together is like rocket science. For example, they think the keyboard has too many buttons, they overload their "laptop" with shit spyware from browsing the internet and break them easily. They're literally dumbfucks, who consider themselves "technology savvy" because they can text with their thumbs, and browse facebook and shitpost on /v/. Anything more than that and it's just "too much geek shit!". You know how pleb services like Steam opened up the floodgates to casuals and let them install a game with one button? ok... that is like super hard for consolebabies. Also, they're terrible at math and think the final cost of a console is what they pay at the cash register, they don't realize their dad paid money for the couch they sit their ass on, the TV they play on, and because they're using dad's credit card to pay the monthy subscription fee to play online on the same internet they already pay for, they think it doesn't exist. This is why brick & mortar stores like Walmart are so important to consoles and console game developer "sales", they're trying to reach the dumbest of the dumb who just know how to window shop for belt-line produced electronics.

tl;dr: They're just underage mass consumerist trash who only know brand names.
>>
>>319828567
Good to know. I may end up just getting the Wii U version anyway, but I'm hyped about it and haven't replayed it in years so I'm itching to replay it.

>>319829413
I'll be honest, I don't know how. I'm not too good with computers, that's why I'm in here asking all these questions in the first place. I just know how to put one together.
>>
I voted for PC because that's what I play on primarily, but I don't want people like this guy >>319828895 to think I don't play on console either. I play a lot of playstation, like all the time, but PC is where it's at. It's so much more than just a gaming platform, I spend so much time on it that it's just more convenient to play on, that's aside from the obvious performance and graphic improvements.
>>
>>319829635
And thats irrelevant to the topic of PCs being objectively superior hardware. The games are being locked on shit platforms that only hender them like Halo 5 restricted by the hardware of the Xbox One.
>>
>>319829847
I never said the hardware on consoles was better. I said that consoles had benefits, and the majority of people who only own PCs refuse to acknowledge those benefits. One of those being, exclusive games, that otherwise wouldn't exist without the consoles.

I never said exclusives made the hardware better, or that they were groundbreaking, or anything of the sort. But as someone who likes video games, not just how good video games can look or how well they can run, I appreciate the fact that consoles exist, so there are more games for me to enjoy.
>>
Game mainly on PS4, have a toaster laptop for PC exclusives I hardly ever use and a 2DS I've used once. Might get an Xbone next year.

Don't give a shit about framerates or resolution, and I like Sony's exclusives. PS4 is cheaper, easier to use/less hassle, more convenient (in uni so I can't really transfer PC around easily), and my mates own one (we play together, only know one PC guy and he is some lardass who plays mostly F2P shit and meme games). So really it's an easy choice.

Most of the big games coming out next year won't be on PC (and none will be on Wii U), so I honestly don't know how you can only own those platforms.
>>
File: 1446521845065.jpg (38 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1446521845065.jpg
38 KB, 640x620
>All the PS4 damage control itt
>>
File: 1432269081745.png (75 KB, 380x296) Image search: [Google]
1432269081745.png
75 KB, 380x296
Why do you retards feel the need to make this poll every couple days?
>>
File: 1386884648073.jpg (42 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1386884648073.jpg
42 KB, 356x437
>>319830387
>salesman tries to sell you something but it's only under his terms and under his conditions
>you say "no thanks, i'm not interested" and walk away to do something else
>he goes "fine, I'll find someone else who will want this awesome thing!"
>5 minutes later he comes back again with a better offer for you, because he knows you're the guy who didn't get suckered, but because he only knows how to make this certain product, he will in the end, try to get as much clientele as possible under their terms
Don't you have a dad to teach you these basic life concepts? Were you raised by a single mother? Why did someone from /v/ of all places have to teach you this simple logic?
>>
>>319829635
This is always a piss poor argument. You could say this for games like Halo 5, Bayonetta 2, Bloodborne, etc.

If these games were on PC, you could use whatever controller you want including keyboard and mouse, they would look better, you could more easily mod the game, they'd be cheaper on Steam sales, etc.

You do understand that they didn't just make them console exclusives out of the goodness of their hearts, right? The reason Nintendo wants Bayo 2 to be a Wii U exclusive, is to give the Wii U more value - So that you have to buy the Wii U if you want to play that game. The same thing could be said about Sony and Bloodborne. Or any other game for that matter. In other words, exclusives aren't just some magical thing that consoles get for no reason. They get them because they're trying to make you buy an entire console just to play those games.

I'd rather the games simply be on PC, so I don't have to buy an entire new system to play certain games. It would just be better and easier all around. And in many cases, I would have bought the game had they been on PC, but they're not worth buying an entire console for. Their loss I guess.
>>
>>319830832
because, sonyggers gonna nyg'
>>
>>319830610
Hm, so all the biggest games just happen to be PS4 games. Gee, you're not completely assblasted and biased or anything.
>>
>>319830387
Yea good for you, no one is going to take that away. But thats only one benefit, and its the only one and you cant then ignore that the games are butchered by the shit system they are forced to be on. The Wii U is the only console with enough games to justify a purchase, maybe, but it has a fucking horrible OS and the hardware is laughable weak and noticable impacts the games. For the overwhelming majority of cases though no game is worth $300 at least. Not to mention 30 FPS is the undustry standard with 60 being the exception and a yearly subscription. For most PC users thats why they "refuse" to acknowledge this "benefit".

That is literally all consoles have going for them and for me at least im not supporting the business practice of holding good games hostage on your shit system. if they cared about the games they would be on PC but its a business at the end of the day. Thats just my preference.
>>
Every fucking week this thread pops up

/v/ will always vastly be made of of PC fags
>>
>>319831204
I would love to see console users brose /v/ on their PS4s just to highlight how shit they are.
>>
>>319830610
>you guys should come and wait for games with us!
>c'mon, lets play bloodborne together until all those games come out! we can chat about how great those games will be!
no thanks.
>>
>>319830387
>generic "PC is all about graphics, consoles are about games" argument
see:
>>319825635
PC allows you to play the most and best games.
>refuse to acknowledge those benefits. One of those being, exclusive games
That's pretty much the only benefit. PC can do everything more and better than consoles. Consoles are given artificial value by being given exclusives, so that you have to buy the console to play certain games. It's stupid and it's not something any rational person would support.
>>
>>319831434
You forgot to mention that once those games actually come out they'll get 4/10-6/10 metascores like they always do.

Remember Lair on the PS3? Yeah exactly. Neither does anyone else. Sonyggers always act like their games are so much more amazing than everyone else's. Remember how Gravity Daze on the Vita was supposed to make us all want a Vita and we should all totally be jealous of Vita owners? Remember how The Order was supposed to be GOTY 2015, and then when it came out and it sucked shit all the little Sonyggers denied ever having said such things?

The same thing is going to happen with all the games on his list, and it will continue to happen in the future. And they're too stupid to ever catch on to the pattern, and they're not mature enough to own up to their mistakes.
>>
>>319822932
Because I'm poor, retarded, and lazy. I can't pay a $1000 dollars for something I'll only use once in a while and I don't want to put the time and effort into PC building.
>>
>>319822423

PC, 3DS, Vita, Wii U.

>no handhelds in the poll

Handhelds have been superior to home consoles starting with 7th gen.
>>
>>319831979
see:
>>319825635
>>319829739
(both me)
It's not hard to put a PC together and it doesn't necessarily cost $1,000. But, I wouldn't recommend getting one now, now that you've missed all the black Friday sales.
>>
>>319822423
yo, where's the option for phone/mobile gaming in your poll?
>>
File: lil sonygger.jpg (32 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
lil sonygger.jpg
32 KB, 682x400
>>319831735
>they're not mature enough to own up to their mistakes.
They know their flaws, but they don't care about those, because they have an agenda. There's a distinction between console gamers who play on classic consoles like the SNES, and modern consetrash. The PS3 and Xbox360 opened up the floodgates to the casuals, so nowadays, we're stuck with PS4 mass consumerist trash who think that they went into a contract with Sony to "help sell more consoles or there won't be any more games ever again!". That's literally them, they have that silly "there can be only one!" mentality from being mass consumerist trash, which they brought into gaming, and they live in a constant fear that their platform of choice will turn into a sour investment if they don't help sell more. That's why they make this stupid poll every few weeks to check how their "work" of converting people is doing.
>>
>>319832101

If you do handhelds you might as well add in mobile
>>
File: doritopope.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
doritopope.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
>>319830870
>Don't you have a dad
his dad is dorito pope, who tells him what to want and what to play
>>
>>319823127
I'd say they are
>>
>>319833304
All of that stuff can be done on PC, but PC has more and better games. You think PC gaming is all about graphics because you're stupid. You've already made up your mind. Just saying this to prove you wrong, not to try to convince you.
>>
File: 1392042612612.gif (1022 KB, 289x373) Image search: [Google]
1392042612612.gif
1022 KB, 289x373
>no option for all
>>
>>319833712
>but these games don't count for some reason! I only want to play new games like Bloodborne, and uh, um
Idiot
>>
>>319833712
Take notes everybody.

When PS4 has a lot of games, that's great! But when PC has a lot of games - WELL THOSE GAMES DON'T COUNT
>>
File: psnplus.jpg (165 KB, 1064x1500) Image search: [Google]
psnplus.jpg
165 KB, 1064x1500
>>319833304
>$300 with game and controller
It's a good thing dad paid for the HDTV on the living room, and the couch, and that he gave you his credit card to pay the "asshole tax" to get permission to play on shit hardware on the same internet he already pays for, right anon?
>$300 with game and controller
>lasts you 5-8 years with no upgrading
It's a good thing dad is the one who's going to pay for all those $80.00 new games for the next 5-8 years too, right?
>>
>>319822423
>Pick one
Like some sort of peasant?

I "mainly" play PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, Vita, 3DS.
>>
>>319830832
Sonyggers need to be put in their place.
>>
>>319834136
Again, take notes everybody. When PC gamers are talking about games, they talk about good games by default. But when Sony fans talk about games, they only care about the raw number of games and not the actual quality of the games.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
Wow! The PS4 has 842 games everybody! Nevermind that that includes shit like The Order, and the non-definitive version of Minecraft - Just look at that number 842 and be impressed!

What's that you say? The PC has 842 games too, and more? Well those games don't count.
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>>319833304
Not to mention Uncharted 4 and Yakuza 0, Only On Playstationâ„¢!
>>
File: 1443097212342.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443097212342.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>no Sega Saturn with Action Replay option
Shit thread, OP.
>>
>>319822423
it's obvious most of /v/ is PC gamer central. Didn't need a strawpoll to see that.
>>
>>319834439

The fuck did they downgrade it
>>
>>319822932
because the PC community is the worst most cancerous community and because steam is shit and there is no comparable alternative
>>
File: playing from bed.jpg (46 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
playing from bed.jpg
46 KB, 854x480
>>319834267
>he doesn't sit on his dad's couch and doesn't own a desk either
So this is you then?
>>
File: image.jpg (731 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
731 KB, 1920x1080
>>319834608
That is from the beta.
>>
>>319834691
>because the PC community is the worst
Oh really? Instead of just accepting that as a fact like you want me to, let's actually test it:
http://www.strawpoll.me/6242240

Much to your dismay, we'll get the same results we always do. And you already know what they are.
>>
>>319830387
back to reddit you go
>>
File: happy salesman.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
happy salesman.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>319835006
>only time ps4 shows you a good rendered face is when it's up close and everything else is blurred/frozen in the background
You can't deceive me with your shit hardware and trickery, happy salesman...
>>
aw yiss, look at all my pc friends
>>
>>319835006
Is this a simulation of what it's like to be nearsighted?
>>
File: poweroftheps4.jpg (12 KB, 259x216) Image search: [Google]
poweroftheps4.jpg
12 KB, 259x216
>>319835006
So this is the power of the ps4....
>>
>>319835208

The other uncharted did this too or something similar. I think it was use a video clip of it on highest settings. Either way cutscenes don't mean much since they can pump up the graphics for that alone. In game gameplay in the world will be the most telling
>>
>>319824220
>Literally never heard of this
literally doesn't even matter whether you've heard of it or not you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>319833151

>DS
>PSP
>3DS
>Vita

nobody has any of those for fucking Angry Birds
>>
File: bub ros.png (193 KB, 302x396) Image search: [Google]
bub ros.png
193 KB, 302x396
Alright /v/ time to see if you guys are real niggas enough to be a real nigga

>http://www.strawpoll.me/6242280
>>
woah, I knew this place was reddit but good lord
now I understand why all the memeing
>>
>>319835732
>cutscenes don't mean much since they can pump up the graphics for that alone
They can pause the game and use "photo mode" to make their own fake bullshots that don't match actual gameplay screencaps.
>>
>>319835943

>gay joke

oh wow how original
>>
>>319836270
fuck off back to neogaf sonygger
>>
>>319836291

Oh right second son did it too. Pretty funny how far sony goes to keep the illusion

The good thing is the hud and other aspects are hidden when they do that so you can tell it's not the real thing
>>
>>319836416
$10 says some sonyfriend will shop that shit in.
>>
>>319836301
Sonyfriends are actually a very small but very vocal minority on /v/ who start all the shit arguments between different platform owners. They have to find something to do to entertain themselves while "all those games (that everyone supposedly envies..) finally come out!". Shitposting on /v/ is what they do to entertain themselves while they wait for games.
>>
>>319836848
>while they wait for games
so basically all they do is shitpost on /v/
>>
>>319836726

Probably. But the real shots will emerge sooner or later
>>
>>319823756
But you can do that on PC

pccouchcoop.com
>>
>>319835129
>be on /v/
>most of guys here are mustards
>implying they'd vote themselves
>>
>>319837192
Yes. I noticed there was a spike surge of shitposts when bloodborne didn't get 2015 GOTY, or a single fucking award at all for that matter. I think it made them snap. I don't know if you remember, but there was like 15 threads at the same time complaining about how bloodborne didn't win Goty, and it went on for a while.

Now, think about all those threads flooding /v/ all at the same time, and look at the result of OP's poll. That's who they are. They're massive shitposters who even though they're a minority, go out of their way to flood this board with shitposts.
>>
>>319833304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZR-a35sxLg
>>
>>319822423
>paying for games.
Spend all ma money on upgrades.
>>
>>319837816

IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT
>>
>>319826470

A bit late but I might have been mistaken since all that would mean is devs stop putting fifa and cod shit on pc which still hasn't happened for some reason even though no one buys that garbage? Or do they? Fifa maybe but cod should be dead on pc since people prefer cs go
>>
>>319835129

Did you just unironically use /v/'s opinion to make a point?

Holy shit, end your life.
>>
>>319841068

You first shithead
>>
>>319834510

>dead systems

I hate people like you the most.
>>
>>319831735

I noticed it this too. For example crackdown, scalebound, gears 4 and recore look to be great games but they try to downplay them with what? Garbage like uncharted rehash? Kiddy ratchet and klank? Then you have those other weeb games no one knows about that won't sell that well.
>>
>>319844465
Do you hate video games or something?
Are you one of those people who only play games online?
If so, back to reddit with you.
>>
>>319846174

You mention old archaic systems that have no place in the modern world

If you're not playing the latest games you might as well fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>319846434
Nice shitposting.
>>
>>319846695

Just saying I don't necessarily enjoy people bringing up older systems. I didn't want to say this but poor people shouldn't even bother posting if they can't drop at least 300 on a new console.
>>
>>319846798
Who says I don't own everything, ya bish?
>>
>>319846927

Then how the fuck would a sega saturn be your main platform you retard?
>>
>>319847047
I play on it at least once a week. Same with my PS2.
>>
>>319847047

Not him but some people prefer older games. Psp is my go to system for when lazying around
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.