[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have one of these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Does anyone here have one of these?
>>
I wish desu. I actually went to Taco Bell more when they were running the promotion because I am a shameless consumer whore
>>
Some fat ass actually won one and posted it on here, then a bunch of autistics got mad when he opened it
>>
>visiting taco bell
No.
I did buy the gold faceplate and controller Sony were selling separately.
>>
Yeah. Still waiting before I sell it, I'm not entire sure if I want to.
>>
I hate how they keep making the actual good looking PS4's so limited

I also hate how every console this gen is just a boring black color
>>
>>319820875
No hombre el BeanStation quatro
>>
File: sexy.jpg (18 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
18 KB, 640x378
>>319821261
>I also hate how every console this gen is just a boring black color
You can buy white PS4s, and they're not limited.
>>
>>319821261
This, Christ.
Is it so wrong to want some fucking color? Hell, even just white would be nice, but that's expensive as hell too.
>>
>>319821367
You have to get it from Japan though.
>>
>>319821572
Oh, whoops. I'm a a kiwifag. They're in stores over here for the same price as the black ones, I just assumed that was the case internationally.
>>
>>319821367
Still though, it's just black or white since last gen.
What happened to the reds, greens, blues, oranges, etc. of 5th and 6th gen? What about the translucent consoles?

Everything is just so boring, none of the consoles feel unique at all.
Hell I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't jumped on this yet with the Wii U and 3DS (which are still boring colors).
>>
a niggerstation 4? no, i'm white.
>>
File: DS4_Clear_01_Front.jpg (922 KB, 4800x3200) Image search: [Google]
DS4_Clear_01_Front.jpg
922 KB, 4800x3200
>>319821851
I feel you, you can buy PS4 and 3DS faceplates to make them more colorful, and in the 3DS' case they're fucking colorful as fuck.

>What about the translucent consoles?
Pic related is the closest you'll get.
>>
I'm contemplating getting one off ebay.
>>
>>319822137
Hmm that's actually kind of cool looking, I might pick that up sometime.
I actually got afterglow controllers just so I could relive those old memories.
>>
>>319821121
you realize you can enter all of these contests for free? otherwise it would be gambling, i don't eat that shit but still entered every day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.