[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inb4 ds2 is trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Crystal_magic_weapon01.jpg (554 KB, 720x860) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_magic_weapon01.jpg
554 KB, 720x860
So I'm trying to get into ds2 and I've made a few attempts at it, but I keep quitting after the lost sinner. Does ds2 get better as it goes on? The beginning is just all grey and I have a hard time enjoying any build that I attempt due to the shitty durability change from ds1. Also, would you guys recommend a faith/str-dex mix class or an intelligence/str-dex mix?
>>
>>319819714
No. It does not get better.

To combat durability, buy multiple weapons.

Faith is probably better, but you can reroll stats anyway, redo infusions without a real penalty, and I found that making an all-rounder character worked fine because Dark stuff scales off both Int and Faith.
>>
Quit and play the better game. If you want difficulty just go for Genocide.
>>
>>319820337
I like undertale but goddamn. get a grip. most of the bosses in genocide mode die in one hit. one is sorta challenging and the other is just a test of endurance.
>>
>>319820215
Thanks mate, no sugar coating there. I did enjoy using multiple weapons, but i didn't like knowing that I'd have to wait a long while until I can infuse my shit. I'll get SoftS just to speed that up a tad.
>>
I use a twinblade and I have never once had my weapon break. Just use bonfires, they restore durability.

Faith/Str works really well considering most things are weak to lightning.
>>
>>319820693
Wasn't there some patch that increased the durability of twin blades by a fuck ton?
>>
Old Sinner was my favorite boss before her nerf.
I never had durability issues, besides, isn't there repair powder?
>>
>>319820912
Yeah but I'm a filthy jew when it comes to using souls, maybe letting go of some shekels will let me get more in the long run
>>
>>319820215
Regular new game scrub detected

>To combat durability, buy multiple weapons

Weapons get auto repaired at bonfire, there's also repair powder and a spell.

>Buy weapons
Nigger what?

To op, yes the game gets better you aren't even that far yet keep playing you lazy faggot
>>
>>319819714
ds2 is trash
>>
>>319819714

The DLC is great, the base game is lacking. It does get better, but not by that much. Durability is a non-issue for most weapons and armor unless you are running into corrosion effects, as they auto repair at bonfires and are really cheap to fix as well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.