[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys i just started playing this and realized mages are op
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1231312312312.jpg (476 KB, 2827x1608) Image search: [Google]
1231312312312.jpg
476 KB, 2827x1608
hey guys i just started playing this and realized mages are op as fuck, i did some research and it was like this since the begining of wow
why didint blizzard fix them?
>>
>>319813917
Try soloing an old raid, Op. You'll find out the truth really fast.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUGAKmDJaHk
>>
>>319813917
>2015
>wow
>>
>>319813917
>hey guys i just started playing this
no you didn't, because you wouldn't say
>mages are op as fuck

>i did some research
gave you away.

>poly deep poly deep comet poly deep
>can't do any damage in blanket cs

they have been strong for a long time, but mages are pretty boring this expansion.

>implying anyone cares about pve
>>
>>319813917
Mages aren't that OP right now and never were OP. They are fine for what they do. Nice DPS/CC in PvE not necessarily the best, decent PvP pray to god a rogue doesn't get right next to you.
>>
>>319814947
>mages arent op
>every arena bracket dominated by them since bc
>>
>>319815274
Nah not dominated. PvP brackets go like this:

A couple mages on the top
Lots of rogues
Some true badasses who always roll Warrior
Flavor of the month class

In fact the mages are as common as the warrior. You actually have to have skill if you gonna Mage in PvP.
>>
File: 1379104734477.jpg (13 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1379104734477.jpg
13 KB, 375x360
>>319815408
kiting a warrior takes skill now
>>
The greatest lie ever told on wow was "mages takes skill"

Its been the mantra since vanilla. But always comes out top on pve/pvp/world pvp.
>>
>>319815408
>mage takes skill
XD
>>
>>319813917
shoo shoo shill
>>
>>319815408
>rogue
>the only class never to win at blizzcon
Nice meme.
>>
>>319814570
>they even sound like indians
lel
>>
>>319816125
If you that's all there is to mage PvP then you have never played the fucking game.

>>319816326
Yeah, those guys that come out on top are really fucking good at the game. You don't see mages dominate the PvP as in they are common. You see mages dominate as in it's usually the top guy who's the mage. Mages have always been really good but skill intensive in PvP. You have good enough skill you'll be rewarded playing a mage in PvP. Not that skilled maybe try another class.

>>319817832
Bet you think high tier raiding requires no skill either.

>>319818323
Yeah. Rogues are popular because they are easy to play with. But other classes can and will do better at PvP provided the player has skill.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.