[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valve Content Showcase in January
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: valve-logo.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
valve-logo.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1280
What do you think will be in it, /v/?

http://blog.htc.com/2015/12/remarkable-things-coming-soon/

>This journey will continue into the new year with a very exciting show at CES followed up by the Valve Content Showcase in Seattle.

Some notes:
>L4D3 is confirmed to be in development
>HL3 is confirmed to not be a VR game (however confirmation of its actual development is uncertain)
>>
>>319809303
New VR-only IP.
>>
Hats.
>>
I just want Valve to make games again. Doesn't even have to be HL3. Just some kind of new game.

Their last release was Dota two years ago, and since everyone and their mother already had beta access I'm not sure if that even counts.
>>
#BoycottL4D3
>>
>>319811062
They've been holding off making games because of Source 2. It took four years for Fallout 4 and Bethesda didn't even bother making a new engine.
>>
File: NOTHING.gif (415 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
NOTHING.gif
415 KB, 500x291
>>
>>319809303
I wish Valve would just farm HL3 out to some other company. And I wouldn't even care if it's in the same Episode 2 source engine, I just want to see the end of the story.
>>
Probably some goggles-to-the-eyes exclusive IP, and some more ASSFAGGOTS e-sports bullshit, since that's the only stuff that can make infinite ammounts of money for Valve.
>>
i think that the world may be ready for the HL3 announcement, if i'm right, i'm ready to bet that the release date'll be in 2017-2018
>>
>>319811640
>may be ready
>may
I've been ready since I bought the orange box, 'may' is insulting
>>
who fucking cares? it will literally just be stupid shilling shit like prebuilt dell computers, other gimmicks, and nothing anyone who isnt a fucking drone cares about
>>
more ways to exploit human psychology, probably through some new and improved crate and key bullshit that idiots will lap up.
>>
I don't even care for HL3 anymore. I enjoyed the series because I like dystopian settings and stories done well but it's been so long with no answers that I've lost any and all interest.
I don't even care for Valve anymore. They've fallen off hard. Guess that's what happens when you become so successful that you can no longer care about pleasing your consumer base.
>>
>>319812216
They please the 12 years olds still playing TF2 that's for sure.
>>
>>319809303
Ports to steam OS
Some shit VR exclusive, most likely a VR tour of Aperture science
>>
File: 1419851009467.png (61 KB, 752x643) Image search: [Google]
1419851009467.png
61 KB, 752x643
>>319810838
>>
>>319811062
This i want something that isnt hats or dota shit. HL3 would be great but it has to be an actual game.
>>
>>319809303
Half life 3
>>
Valve will have a new IP, screen this.
>>
I have a feeling it will just be third-party devs showing off VR stuff, a Valve game would steal the show.
>>
>inb4 HL3 is announced and it's a kickstarter project
>>
>>319813375
>Wii U exclusive
>>
File: 1439458490392.jpg (85 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1439458490392.jpg
85 KB, 625x626
When they said HL3 wasn't a VR game, they meant VR only game. I'm sure it's VR-enabled, they just didn't want the Kotakus of the world publishing YOU NEED VIVE TO PLAY HALF LIFE 3 sensationalist bullshit
>>
A working support system and better communication with the communities
>>
>>319809303
Left 4 Dead 3 PLEASE.

Would love a 3rd.
>>
new dota update
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.