[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 button rotation >2 second cast spell, on a melee >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wowdemonhunter.0.0.png (801 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wowdemonhunter.0.0.png
801 KB, 1280x720
>3 button rotation
>2 second cast spell, on a melee
>a resource which sits capped most of the time
>a defensive cooldown which sometimes works

lol, so between hearthstone and OW and all that other stuff, does that put WoW in the hands of... the E-Team? the F-Team?
>>
Sounds like a warrior.
>>
The Jay Wilson team.
>>
So they finally take inspiration from ASSFAGGOTS.
>>
>>319808946
oh you mean this class that isn't finished in Alpha has issues? Wow, insightful.
>>
>>319808946
>3 button rotation

try 2 lol

eye beam is 45 sec and isnt exactly part of the rotation
>>
>>319809683
shhh dont ruin his funposting
>>
>>319808946
>a defensive cooldown which sometimes works
I'm still trying to figure out how tanking will work, and if anyone would actually want DH tanks.

We all know the current state of monk and druid tanks.
>>
>>319809683
You actually believe that they'll expand on the class? Don't make me laugh.
>>
When did WoW turn into Diablo 3?
I haven't played the game since early Cata, recently I decided to take a free 10 day to look at what the game has become and classes have "resource generators" and "resource spenders" in addition to normal mana. Shit feels gimmicky and tacked on.
>>
>>319810409
All of their franchises are getting mixed together. Have you seen the legendary items in legion?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.